What's holding my eye-area back?

Romnel

Romnel

𝙅π™ͺ𝙨𝙩 π™π™šπ™§π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠𝙨𝙒𝙖𝙭𝙭
Sup sorry for the spam recently, had a month-long break from the site so I've built up alot of questions.

Does anyone know what would improve my eye area? I know it's not at all 'bad' but there's something holding it back from being truly 'good'.

I speculated that it's something to do with a narrow pfl or negative hooding, but I'm really not sure.

Already started:
β€’Eyebrowmaxxing (for length and darkness)
β€’Lightening my eyes (I'll make a thread soon)
β€’Eyelashmaxxing (length+curling the ends up)

fuck didn't mean to post lol, gimme 1 sec coz pics would proba be useful :lul:

brb using

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, KDA Player and Romnel
no pics no care

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
IMG 20200626 135936  01  01  01

Screenshot 20200626 141753  01  01

Screenshot 20200626 141700  01

(I'm squintmaxxing in all the pics cos I do it irl too)

When I fraud to 100% they look good imo, but obviously I'm not gonna walk around with a rape-face 24/7:

^ are the changes in this morph enough?

And here's from below but luckily no-one will see that since I'm a manlet lol:
IMG 20200626 140238  01

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Shape and width seems same to Lachowski but you lack that something. Also professional vs amateur picture.

In outer canthus area your eyes seem to be dropping (due to squint) when Lachowski has that straight vertical line.

I dont see your eyelashes which are extremely important too.

20200410 001101

IMG_20200626_135936__01__01__01.jpg

• +1
you lack that something

View attachment 476178
IMG_20200626_135936__01__01__01.jpg
Great info, thanks.
Yeah I was thinking it might be something to do with the outer canthus area, not sure how I'd fix it though.
I think it's actually bone which is causing the downturned bit at the end, because I can feel some bone protruding like this:
Gettyimages 88296998  01

Lifefuel about the chico thing though, except I didn't realise just how bad my eyelashes were until that comparison there

Great info, thanks.
Yeah I was thinking it might be something to do with the outer canthus area, not sure how I'd fix it though.
I think it's actually bone which is causing the downturned bit at the end, because I can feel some bone protruding like this:
View attachment 476207

Lifefuel about the chico thing though, except I didn't realise just how bad my eyelashes were until that comparison there
Those bone arches above your eyes are supposed to be there. I can feel them too but my orbital shape seems to be squarer I think if I start touching bones around my eye

• +1
View attachment 476170
View attachment 476171
View attachment 476173

(I'm squintmaxxing in all the pics cos I do it irl too)

When I fraud to 100% they look good imo, but obviously I'm not gonna walk around with a rape-face 24/7:

View attachment 476174

^ are the changes in this morph enough?

And here's from below but luckily no-one will see that since I'm a manlet lol:
View attachment 476172
I think you lack PFL.
Okay eye area overall, could improve with darker eyebrows.
The last pic is death tier though, ded srs

• +1
Honestly, I think your eye area looks good brother.

You have a full horizontal brow, which is a quite masculine feature.

You also have a quite apparent fullness within the superior sulcus of the eyelid, which gives you quite a healthy look - and compliments your deep-set eyes, which again, is a good masculine trait to have.

If I had to make one critique, it would probably be that they can benefit from being darker, perhaps. But this is easily fixed with hair dye. And maybe a touch better groomed and 'clean-up'.

Also, in the future, you may want to be vigilant of your upper eyelids. Because they are full now, which is great, they may start to droop over time - which means that the skin of the eyelid will start to hang and start migrating closer to your eyeball. But this can be fixed with a blepharoplasty procedure in the future.

• +1