Whats it called when you keep needing love from everyone?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Master
How do you call it when you want to be seen as amazing by everyone and you hate it when people think of you as lower or see you as lower?
Like, i want everyone to love me, i like attention. I want people to like me and see me as a higher individual

Whats that called?

Being a little soyboy bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop
Being a little soyboy bitch
do u maybe know how to fix this mental illness?
even the slightest joke that my friend makes even if he doesnt mean it stays on my mind, every bad thing said about me stays with me, i keep focusing on the negative things 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
do u maybe know how to fix this mental illness?
even the slightest joke that my friend makes even if he doesnt mean it stays on my mind, every bad thing said about me stays with me, i keep focusing on the negative things 24/7
Inject T

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
How do you call it when you want to be seen as amazing by everyone and you hate it when people think of you as lower or see you as lower?
Like, i want everyone to love me, i like attention. I want people to like me and see me as a higher individual

Whats that called?
Average Normie

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and IAMNOTANINCEL
I think my estrogen levels are high, like very high. In a unhealthy way . I have super high emotional sensitivity, i dont want this to sound cringe or anything:lul: but im a super nice guy and usually i dont give a fuck bout anything but now, since late puberty the last 1 year i have been suffering 24/7, like someone says the wrong shit to me and I might go ER

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I think my estrogen levels are high, like very high. In a unhealthy way . I have super high emotional sensitivity, i dont want this to sound cringe or anything:lul: but im a super nice guy and usually i dont give a fuck bout anything but now, since late puberty the last 1 year i have been suffering 24/7, like someone says the wrong shit to me and I might go ER
that's not necessarily bad tbh
means your hormones are ascending and getting out of control, which is better than barely having any hormones

means your hormones are ascending and getting out of control, which is better than barely having any hormones
i hate it so much tho, my life has been hell the last year
Its like my emotions are stronger, im way more emotionally sensitive. When im happy i get super happy when im angry im angry asf like last time a girl made a joke about me, then i hit her. Like a full on punch. Not only with this girl. This also happens when my friends say shit about me. I take alot of things very personally despite being aware that they dont really mean it

If someone says something very small, that shit sticks with me for a whole day-month. Im still inssecure about an insult a girl told me like 3 months ago.
All these hormones yet my dick is still 5.3 inches…

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
but what causes my estrogen to be so high? (Assuming thats the cause) i dont get it…

i hate it so much tho, my life has been hell the last year
Its like my emotions are stronger, im way more emotionally sensitive. When im happy i get super happy when im angry im angry asf like last time a girl made a joke about me, then i hit her. Like a full on punch. Not only with this girl. This also happens when my friends say shit about me. I take alot of things very personally despite being aware that they dont really mean it

If someone says something very small, that shit sticks with me for a whole day-month. Im still inssecure about an insult a girl told me like 3 months ago.
All these hormones yet my dick is still 5.3 inches…
JFL you punched a girl, based
I have exactly the same shit, my DHT is through the roof while my estrogen is terribly low. these kinds of outburst and mood swings are usually caused by extremely low estrogen, not by high estrogen.

wouldn't worry too much about it, it's just your hormones stabilizing
the doc recommended me to use estrogen cream but hell nah

go on aromasin
I dont even know if high estrogen is the cause tho
ive never had a problem like this usually i can take shit i used to be a chill asf dude now my emotions are all over the place I cant control them
Maybe it is that. Ill probally get aromasin

JFL you punched a girl, based
I have exactly the same shit, my DHT is through the roof while my estrogen is terribly low. these kinds of outburst and mood swings are usually caused by extremely low estrogen, not by high estrogen.

wouldn't worry too much about it, it's just your hormones stabilizing
the doc recommended me to use estrogen cream but hell nah
Extremely low estrogen?
and high DHT? If that were true i would have mogger facial bones but im a subhuman with wide hips and gyno. Maybe my hips are genetic cuz my
dad has them too and so does my brother bit im not sure

Extremely low estrogen?
and high DHT? If that were true i would have mogger facial bones but im a subhuman with wide hips and gyno. Maybe my hips are genetic cuz my
dad has them too and so does my brother bit im not sure
i've never seen a case in males where high estrogen causes them to rage etc, estrogen is supposed to stabilise your mood.
I mean, the only way to know is to get bloods, gyno does sound estrogenic tbh

i've never seen a case in males where high estrogen causes them to rage etc, estrogen is supposed to stabilise your mood.
I mean, the only way to know is to get bloods, gyno does sound estrogenic tbh
isnt it the opposite? Ive heard people say estrogen causes emotions to become more sensitive.
and ppl say hopping on T made them calmer and less worried etc

isnt it the opposite? Ive heard people say estrogen causes emotions to become more sensitive.
and ppl say hopping on T made them calmer and less worried etc
there are always outliers but generally when ppl have extremely high E levels (especially males) they become calmer and more relaxed.
When ppl hop on T, they're mostly extremely low on natural testosterone which is making their emotions more sensitive. That's why TRT aids them mentally too.
high DHT and low E and low T is mostly the reason behind rage and mood swings. But maybe in your case it could be caused by high E since you have gyno and wider hips.

or overall lower test could be causing your sensitive emotions

there are always outliers but generally when ppl have extremely high E levels (especially males) they become calmer and more relaxed.
When ppl hop on T, they're mostly extremely low on natural testosterone which is making their emotions more sensitive. That's why TRT aids them mentally too.
high DHT and low E and low T is mostly the reason behind rage and mood swings. But maybe in your case it could be caused by high E since you have gyno and wider hips.

or overall lower test could be causing your sensitive emotions
ill just take testosterone and use aromasin and hope this problem goes away, i hate taking everything personally, i cant enjoy life anymore
Maybe my test is low and my E is high

ill just take testosterone and use aromasin and hope this problem goes away, i hate taking everything personally, i cant enjoy life anymore
Maybe my test is low and my E is high
yea it's hard to figure out without bloods and nigga don't hop on a cycle without bloodwork, it could fuck you up bad if you have no idea where the side effects come from

yea it's hard to figure out without bloods and nigga don't hop on a cycle without bloodwork, it could fuck you up bad if you have no idea where the side effects come from
so do i just call
My
Doc and ask if tney can check my hormomes?

so do i just call
My
Doc and ask if tney can check my hormomes?
yea, idk how it works in your country but in west-europe you can just make an appointment with your doc to check your bloods and 2 days later you have the results

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
yea, idk how it works in your country but in west-europe you can just make an appointment with your doc to check your bloods and 2 days later you have the results
okay bro thanks for the help… i hope this shit goes away cuz its starting to affect my friends and family relationship