even from a fat whale would be better than getting none

Aren't you black

Insane dopamine rush the first times or when it’s rare, for chad it’s normal af

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
isnt that the bitch from r9k who got beheaded? jfl
indeed she is.

personally i think what that guy did was wrong and absolutely appallling

i would never think to decapitate a woman unless i first held her in my basement for at least a few months and using her as a sex slave

• WTF
Reactions: Hades
If you haven't got one for a while, it's a really good feeling, but if the iois just keep on dropping regularly, you pretty much start ignoring it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Limbo
If you haven't got one for a while, it's a really good feeling, but if the iois just keep on dropping regularly, you pretty much start ignoring it.
and then where do you go from there

where does the next dopamine hit come from when you are inured to the effects of iois

and then where do you go from there

where does the next dopamine hit come from when you are inured to the effects of iois
Dopamine can come from everything from eating a candy, to doing good in sports practice. It's not only associated with iois and sex.

Dopamine can come from everything from eating a candy, to doing good in sports practice. It's not only associated with iois and sex.
i dont do well at anything

its nice but im starting to not really care anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
It's always pleasant unless if she is sub 4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
i feel weird because it's hard to believe for me that i could be good looking to anyone, after softmaxing i think to myself that it's just body/skin halo but my face which is important is not good enough anyway, and i am only 5'9. Maybe I should work on my self esteem eventually but still chad wouldn't have those problems