Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and PersianKingdom
Still invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Golang
I dont know, man :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Basically a background character in a movie. You live a boring life filled with boring people, and will eventually face a boring death followed by a boring obituary that those closest to you will skim through once before forgetting about you and moving on with their own boring lives. You hit the point of diminishing returns with the amount of effort you put into things very quickly, meaning bare minimum effort is likely your best strategy.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, LowTierNormie and 7 others
you’re an npc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mulattomaxxer
Mundane?, you just exist at PSL 4. You won't get treated poorly for your looks but you won't get treated nicely due to the halo effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Idk normal i guess. No gf or party invitations i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Mundane?, you just exist at PSL 4. You won't get treated poorly for your looks but you won't get treated nicely due to the halo effect.
Do 4s ever get approached?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560

Ive been approached/IOI's a few times after the age of 16 (was invisible before), but thats because I have a height halo (6ft 3 barefoot, I fraud a few inches with shoes and hair), and I am very low BF (I dont know excatly but clear ab definition, I would guess around 12%).

Your not going to get approached at 4psl unless you have a significant halo, unrelated to your face (height, body, status; Big Dick and Moneymaxxed also works but people wont find out by looking at you).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Deleted member 1560
I can't say I'm a PSL 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and yang
I am currently 4 psl as i am fat and let myself go, so i remember having much more iois when i cared about myself, woman cared about me and i had bad boy feeling about myself. Atm , i would say i am invisible most of the time, but not negatively invisable, it's like you can do it if you try, but if you don't no one cares about you

• +1
psl 4 = normie = getting some girls, having an okay highschool, maybe you will get a normie gf.

• +1
Only if they're extremely wealthy.
Ok, well ig I'm a bit higher
Ive been approached/IOI's a few times after the age of 16 (was invisible before), but thats because I have a height halo (6ft 3 barefoot, I fraud a few inches with shoes and hair), and I am very low BF (I dont know excatly but clear ab definition, I would guess around 12%).

Your not going to get approached at 4psl unless you have a significant halo, unrelated to your face (height, body, status; Big Dick and Moneymaxxed also works but people wont find out by looking at you).
I've gotten approached flirt wise probably around 6-8 times in my whole life and got kissed the first day by 1, is this PSL 4-5

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok, well ig I'm a bit higher

I've gotten approached flirt wise probably around 6-8 times in my whole life and got kissed the first day by 1, is this PSL 4-5

Pretty much. You are average 4-5psl is normie range, you won't be able to slay from looks alone, but you can still get laid if your NT enough,

• +1
bad but I'm curry

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
I consider myself a 4.5 bordering on 5 and it depends tbh on the girl, if the girl is slutty or extroverted they will approach (ofc not all the times).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
Psl 6+ or death

• +1
Like John Cena.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite