Enfant terrible

Kraken
tell me

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
On a roll with the threads.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Enfant terrible
if you want serious replies you should not make such a shit thread, but I'll answer because I'm procrastinating unfucking my academic opportunities.

I was morbidly obese, still 180+cm just fat, so perhaps a different experience than shortcels or chincels.

I remember people would look away upon seeing me as if I was an eyesore. It was very hard for me to assert myself in most social situations because of low social status and social ability. Both of which there in part caused by being ugly IMO. I take a lot of initiative IRL, for example I will usually direct how a group project will play out and direct conversation. This has become a lot easier after I lost weight, people are more willing to listen to me and I don't have to prove my competence as much.

People treat me kinder after I lost weight. This is small, almost unnoticeable but people will treat you kinder, they will smile more, be more willing to help etc.

One of my most subhuman memories was when a girl walked into me and said "ew", she apologized later but point stands.

Bullying too, either you will fade into the background or you will get bullied, if not outright bullied you will be the target of jokes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
if you want serious replies you should not make such a shit thread, but I'll answer because I'm procrastinating unfucking my academic opportunities.

I was morbidly obese, still 180+cm just fat, so perhaps a different experience than shortcels or chincels.

I remember people would look away upon seeing me as if I was an eyesore. It was very hard for me to assert myself in most social situations because of low social status and social ability. Both of which there in part caused by being ugly IMO. I take a lot of initiative IRL, for example I will usually direct how a group project will play out and direct conversation. This has become a lot easier after I lost weight, people are more willing to listen to me and I don't have to prove my competence as much.

People treat me kinder after I lost weight. This is small, almost unnoticeable but people will treat you kinder, they will smile more, be more willing to help etc.

One of my most subhuman memories was when a girl walked into me and said "ew", she apologized later but point stands.

Bullying too, either you will fade into the background or you will get bullied, if not outright bullied you will be the target of jokes.
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I am born as inferior failure despised by everyone.I am nothing and no one,whenever i walk i just hope that i don't hurt people that look right into my face.I get humiliated whenever i walk past females.I am used as a people's anti stress,as moving bag that people punch and spit on

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blue, Danish_Retard, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
it feels really good bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, potentialhabit1, Deleted member 10042 and 2 others
What do you think? Imagine being hated and discriminated at daily basis because you are ugly,imagine waking up everyday seeing your unnattractive reflection in the mirror,being despised by females(some even walk fast around me or look scared),i got ridiculed many times by people(expecially females) by my appearance,i got less complimets even from family,i never got complimeted by family on my appearance,i avoid any pictures
And yeah most importantly you can't have love,there is no love for ugly male,you are destined to suffer through life

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Enfant terrible and Adriana Lima
What do you think? Imagine being hated and discriminated at daily basis because you are ugly,imagine waking up everyday seeing your unnattractive reflection in the mirror,being despised by females(some even walk fast around me or look scared),i got ridiculed many times by people(expecially females) by my appearance,i got less complimets even from family,i never got complimeted by family on my appearance,i avoid any pictures
And yeah most importantly you can't have love,there is no love for ugly male,you are destined to suffer through life
You’re literally average tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Enfant terrible
@ArvidGustavsson What is it like?

You’re literally average tbh
Without hair and skin i am nothing,i have hooked long nose and small mouth,my chin is abnormaly big while jaw is recessed and round.I look like acromegaly patient

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
there is no love for ugly male,you are destined to suffer through life
When I was morbidly obese I had completely given up on ever getting loved by a woman. Like the idea simply impossible, like defying the laws of nature.

You will suffer through life if you're ugly.

You will get beaten down and no one will ever pick you up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968