What’s looks rating do you get approaches?

D

Deleted member 25586

Iron
MMsOWXN.png

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ROTTING and Deleted member 5815
You have to be famous or rich tbh.

Women almost never approach, unless they're drunk or high.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, callisto and Deleted member 2268
6PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330 and Deleted member 25586
I've only ever seen Chadlites or tall HTN's get approached consistently

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Lawton88
5/10 with some features that make you stand out i.e good body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
5/10 with some features that make you stand out i.e good body.
Brutal I don’t get approaches and I’d like to think I’m 5/10 - also bodymaxxed

These guys are muscle normies for the most part. Would you say you are on par with them in terms of body? These guys are not that handsome. Mostly stand out for their body as they are really average facially for the most part.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 25586
These guys are muscle normies for the most part. Would you say you are on par with them in terms of body? These guys are not that handsome. Mostly stand out for their body as they are really average facially for the most part.

Yeah I usually wear oversized when I go out but if I wear slim L my arms look big and veiny, always get compliments on my chest and shoulders too. That said I’m bulking a bit to see if I can get more approaches. I also wear lifts and air max’s so I pass for 6’1”

Yeah I usually wear oversized when I go out but if I wear slim L my arms look big and veiny, always get compliments on my chest and shoulders too. That said I’m bulking a bit to see if I can get more approaches. I also wear lifts and air max’s so I pass for 6’1”
Okay, so just wear an outfit like they do in their videos showing your muscles, and you should be good. Try to get a gym body like those guys as it stands out and you passing as 6'1, then you should be able to replicate it with a good body like them. All these guys are getting head turns and people noticing them solely for their body. Decent height too, but mainly body. Not facially as if you give them a skinny body with their current faces. They would turn invisible unless they got like a Chadlite face with a skinny body, which they don't.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 25586
5/10 represents neutrality on a scale of 1 to 10, not average, very few people look neutral, meaning they don't trigger a negative response.

bad characteristics failo you harder than good characteristics halo you.

you need a neutral face or better that doesn't trigger any sort of negative reaction, combined with good coloring i.e pheno, or above gymcel tier body.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
5/10 represents neutrality on a scale of 1 to 10, not average, very few people look neutral, meaning they don't trigger a negative response.

bad characteristics failo you harder than good characteristics halo you.

you need a neutral face or better that doesn't trigger any sort of negative reaction, combined with good coloring i.e pheno, or above gymcel tier body.
5/10 is not enough. Need 7-8/10 minimum

They dont even have good bodies

5/10 is not enough. Need 7-8/10 minimum
5/10 is independent of your halos, 5/10 facially with good musculature and a good frame is realistically like a 7/10, give it good coloring and it could be an 8.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23558, igbekele007 and 1 other person
5/10 is independent of your halos, 5/10 facially with good musculature and a good frame is realistically like a 7/10, give it good coloring and it could be an 8.
I see what you mean makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Orc
You have to be famous or rich tbh.

Women almost never approach, unless they're drunk or high.
cope tbh girls will make a opportunity for u to approach easily

ofc they wont approach fowardly out of nowhere but when giving the chance theyll lead u in for u to easily approach with no worries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I’m confused with the answers cause even I’ve been approached but I’m here making mentally ill threads like “I will say I have cancer on tinder to get laid” so maybe you just have to be lucky or something

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
In order to pull decent women just like that with a snap of a finger , be a strong HTN minimum.

Varies, depends on pheno and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
cope tbh girls will make a opportunity for u to approach easily

ofc they wont approach fowardly out of nowhere but when giving the chance theyll lead u in for u to easily approach with no worries
If you mean flirting, yeah girls will do that. But they're not gonna go out of their way to approach you or ask you out on a date.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

JFL what a dumb post. I checked the page and those guys are literally 6'5 square-jawed lightskinmaxxed BBCs in a third world country where the competition is 5'6 Latino subhumans. Look at how this guy towers over everyone, this does not prove your point at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Stylemaxxed HTN with height and frame will get approaches.

they are tall...

I think height is more important for getting actual approaches. It's such a desirable quality that women drop their fear of being rejected.

I think you have to mog the average guy by at least a head for it to make any difference. I never get IOI at 6’5” (full lift mode).