What's lucid dreaming like

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I've never had a wet dream let alone a lucid dream

Why haven't I had a lucid dream and what do they feel like and is it worth learning how to have them regularly

Cuz I kinda like the idea of having no power in your dreams and just letting everything happen to you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thecel
I've only had it happen a few times but it's a cool feeling to realize you're in a dream and be able to control it. One of them I was able to fly, I always wake up pretty quickly after the moment I become self aware though. I wouldn't go out of my way to try to induce one it's not that crazy

Also if you've never had a wet dream that probably just means you haven't gone long enough without jerking off or fucking for it to happen lol

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bogii and Deleted member 5189
They're great, there was a time when I practiced them regularly, once you become lucid in a dream, you can do almost anything, the laws of reality don't apply there: you can fly, go through walls, create objects with your mind, and of course have sex: you just find the closest woman and you can do whatever you want with her, in my dreams they always act exactly like I want them to be: submissive, cheerful, enthusiastic, eager to please...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and thecel
How do you spawn your crush?
You look around until you see a door, and wish that the person you want will be on the other side. You then go there and that person will be in that house/room...

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Ever since I had to isolate for covid I can lucid dream and have far more vivid dreams than I've ever had before
It's pretty fun experience honestly, just like going on an adventure that nothing counts on and you don't have to deal with any consequences.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bogii
Im only getting very realistic bad dreams :hnghn:

they are so powerful it's unbelievable, how come not many talk about them.

You can literally wish for everything you want to have.

But they get scary for some reason too:lul:

Why haven't I had a lucid dream and what do they feel like and is it worth learning how to have them regularly

Cuz I kinda like the idea of having no power in your dreams and just letting everything happen to you
When I lucid dream I feel so satisfied emotionally and sexually I end up messing up my bed. It's love making on steroids.

I randomly had a lucid dream once, and that shit feels godly. I was in my grammas house and noticed that its kinda off and instantly became lucid, then started to control the dream.