• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Nvm this nigga from singapore

• +1
Ignore rhe tag guyfrom

• +1
Singapore and Malaysia is 90 percent the same except Singapore is all apartments
Whats the avg height there and what are the foids like

• +1
Very nice country, extremely safe, especially if from wealthy area like me. Today went out without locking my door, immigrant workers cleaning outside my room no worries.

QOL is extremely good if you have money, good restaurants everywhere with Asian, western etc. In Malaysia you can get housing for very cheap if you are converting currency or earning foreign currency. My house is very spacious, 3 stories and rent is only 400 USD. All rooms air conditioned + fan + shower with multiple lighting system.

Whats the avg height

Average height here is 165cm. Most guys my age (17-19) are all around 160-172. Only Indians here are taller but usually up to 180cm.
I am 180-182 barefoot and I am considered very tall here. People point that out.

what are the foids like

Depends on the types you go for. Most of them here want LTR and are ussually very loyal. Women of the Malay ethnicity are very religious and loyal. Some of them are good looking

Indian Women are decent looking, they aren't fat over here, alot very skinny but still decent at best. Indian women are typically very loyal unless they are from KL, they are abit more western there. Many stories I've heard:feelshah: but cheating is not common here overall. None of my friends have been cheated on or cheat themselves.

Chinese women are the best looking imo and for most people. They take care of themselves too and use minimal makeup.

[Singapore is about the same]

Just more chinese than other races, but QOL there is lower and less freedom to do things if you have money you can do way more in Malaysia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869
I used to live in Johor Bahru (state).

Nice place to live in + close to Singaporean border.

Very nice country, extremely safe, especially if from wealthy area like me. Today went out without locking my door, immigrant workers cleaning outside my room no worries.

QOL is extremely good if you have money, good restaurants everywhere with Asian, western etc. In Malaysia you can get housing for very cheap if you are converting currency or earning foreign currency. My house is very spacious, 3 stories and rent is only 400 USD. All rooms air conditioned + fan + shower with multiple lighting system.

Average height here is 165cm. Most guys my age (17-19) are all around 160-172. Only Indians here are taller but usually up to 180cm.
I am 180-182 barefoot and I am considered very tall here. People point that out.

Depends on the types you go for. Most of them here want LTR and are ussually very loyal. Women of the Malay ethnicity are very religious and loyal. Some of them are good looking

Indian Women are decent looking, they aren't fat over here, alot very skinny but still decent at best. Indian women are typically very loyal unless they are from KL, they are abit more western there. Many stories I've heard:feelshah: but cheating is not common here overall. None of my friends have been cheated on or cheat themselves.

Chinese women are the best looking imo and for most people. They take care of themselves too and use minimal makeup.

Just more chinese than other races, but QOL there is lower and less freedom to do things if you have money you can do way more in Malaysia.
Mirin
Seems like a good place to geomaxx to
A shame i dont find asians attractive

• +1

I heard from my cousin who went to live there for a bit that the chinese were weird and would only stick with other chinese is that true

• +1
Mirin
Seems like a good place to geomaxx to
A shame i dont find asians attractive
If you want to geomaxx you should go to other SEA countries. SG and Malaysia is more for retirement or to work here

• +1
I heard from my cousin who went to live there for a bit that the chinese were weird and would only stick with other chinese is that true
The Chinese people of SG and Malaysia are extremely racist here. They don't rent properties to Indians, they mark their employment categories as Mandarin speaking only etc.

The Malay people are even more racist but they are not as successful and they run the government. Only a Malay person can be the Prime Minister, if you marry a Malay, the government will make you convert to Islam, you cannot choose to not fast during Ramadan in certain places etc.

But since Chinese people have more economic power, they own most of the big buisnesses etc, they are the ones controlling the hiring, renting etc so they just seem more racist.

Bumiputera = Malays

• JFL
The Chinese people of SG and Malaysia are extremely racist here. They don't rent properties to Indians, they mark their employment categories as Mandarin speaking only etc.

The Malay people are even more racist but they are not as successful and they run the government. Only a Malay person can be the Prime Minister, if you marry a Malay, the government will make you convert to Islam, you cannot choose to not fast during Ramadan in certain places etc.

But since Chinese people have more economic power, they own most of the big buisnesses etc, they are the ones controlling the hiring, renting etc so they just seem more racist.

View attachment 2938625

Bumiputera = Malays
Jfl i knew it
The fking chinks are always up their arse thinking they are something
No u are subhumans
They worship white ppl ofc

Damn i thought the malay ppl werent as racist tho

Jfl i knew it
The fking chinks are always up their arse thinking they are something
No u are subhumans
They worship white ppl ofc

Damn i thought the malay ppl werent as racist tho
Malay people are even more

High earning and many young Chinese don't worship whites and look down on Western countries. They respect you more than other types of foreigners though

• +1