What’s more comfortable, sock lifts or the ones u put under the shoe ?

this

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Iasacrko
the sole, definitely not the sock lfits. I've been using soles for the past 2 years and they work perfectly, I've tried 2 different sock ones and they're extremely uncomfortable and they move around while walking hella. One pair even broke.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Solution
the sole, definitely not the sock lfits. I've been using soles for the past 2 years and they work perfectly, I've tried 2 different sock ones and they're extremely uncomfortable and they move around while walking hella. One pair even broke.
How much inch gain do u get from it ?

How much inch gain do u get from it ?
1.5, 1 inch soles (anything more will have ur heel exposed) and with air force ones another half inch. You can get any shoe with a thick base to fraud even more, but for the sole if it's too big people will know.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and WanderingBurro
Someone once recommended splitting them. Hide some of the fraud in your socks and the rest of it in your shoes. If you lost all your frauded height when prompted to take off your shoes it's going to be way too obvious. But if you only lost say half of it thanks to the rest being in your socks people might not think twice.