Whats more common, Receeding chin or Maxilla?

andy9432

andy9432

Kraken
Can chewing hard gum fix the face? forward growth?

Tongue chewing

the vast majority of modern humans is recessed. it just differs to which extend.
even the good looking ppl today would be more forward grown if they lived 100 years ago on a traditional farm

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
90% people i see have recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1707, Dragonslayer and 4 others
I think recessed maxillas, because If the majority of normies had forward grown maxilla then everywhere we would see MM tiers.

I cant browse this forum for 10 seconds without being reminded of my shitty maxilla

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Dragonslayer
people think everyone has a recessed maxilla because white people have their maxillas level with their chin and eyebrow ridge 95% of the time... black people mainly and sometimes various unique white phenos tend to have protruding maxilla. swear this site is so retarded it almost hurts

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
the vast majority of modern humans is recessed. it just differs to which extend.
even the good looking ppl today would be more forward grown if they lived 100 years ago on a traditional farm
Try 10000 years ago, not a 100. Cooking which results in soft diet is to blame. This is why asians are the most recessed.

Try 10000 years ago, not a 100. Cooking which results in soft diet is to blame. This is why asians are the most recessed.
only half true, thats a naive statement cooking fermenting and soaking is crucial for half of the food groups.
eating too many raw plant foods will suck your minerals out and kill your gut. overcooking is whats bad.
half the diet should be raw, half of it properly prepared.
it all went to hell when they startet poisoning the soil playing with chemicals hybridization GMO antibiotics additives and stopped preparing grains for example.

almost everyone i see has recessed or at least not prominent chin

a strong chin is an immediate halo

I have never seen someone irl with the same projected chin or close to it as me

So i guess projected chins are insanely rare
Idk about recessed maxillas tho dont really pay attention to it.

alot of it comes down to what we eat too and how it effects the growth/ degeneration of our teeth.

Studies show that people in low developed countries (africa primarily) who eat natural not gmo foods that are actually healthy, they have way better stronger bigger teeth, and hence all have insane jaw and chin forward growth and development..

People in developed western countries have far more fucked up looking and smaller teeth, and way less bone mass development than those in "shit hole" countries

alot of it comes down to what we eat too and how it effects the growth/ degeneration of our teeth.

Studies show that people in low developed countries (africa primarily) who eat natural not gmo foods that are actually healthy, they have way better stronger bigger teeth, and hence all have insane jaw and chin forward growth and development..

People in developed western countries have far more fucked up looking and smaller teeth, and way less bone mass development than those in "shit hole" countries
Do i have a developed face?

View attachment 210588 Do i have a developed face?
how to tell if you do not have a developed face, does it look like a 250 pound woman sat down on your face and molded your bone structure to fit her fat whale cheeks on your face

also known as "flat face"
where your face literally looks flat, it doesnt "Extrude"

You have developed forward growth, quite excellent tbh.

You can see your zygos and jaw come out and have good bone mass, the mandible bone (jaw/chin) extrudes out, (also maxilla extrudes with mandible) so everything comes forward,
yes you have a developed face, your forhead is also having to have a great slope shape (masculine) to be able to connect the top of the skull with the browridge/maxilla, meaning forward growth has happened