What's more depressing than seeing your family members age?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
There's a collage of pics in a frame right above my bed of childhood pictures. It's a gift my sister made when I was like 12 or so. It shows pics of me, but in a few pics there's my sister and my dad in it.
It's a wake up moment. Time passes by so fast. Life's extremely short and I've learned from the mistakes my dad has made.
He married.
I should have mad respect for him because he's gone through a lot of shit but kept his cool. He has a very rational view on life and calculates how many more cars he needs to buy until he dies etc.
Recently I've seen extreme signs of aging, wrinkles and sagging skin which is depressing to see. It literally shows that his life doesn't get better from this point on.

Why am I here crying about miniscule shit such as the lack of 10cm more length in my limbs while my grandfathers were in battlefields and still raised 7 children and while my father got divorce raped and managed to maintain a great life afterwards nevertheless.
It's over for pussified men like myself.
Turned into a pathetic piece of shit by my own incompetence and internet culture.
I have no stories to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, ElliotRodgerJr, paulie_walnuts and 2 others
Seeing yourself age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, DidntRead, Alexanderr and 4 others
Seeing yourself age
you can't age if you do redlight/infrared therapy with a gardening lamp and apply retin-A and sunscreen weekly

• Love it
Reactions: DidntRead
you can't age if you do redlight/infrared therapy with a gardening lamp and apply retin-A and sunscreen weekly
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead
thanks to retin-A I am 21 but I look like I am 16.
everyone gets impressed when I reveal my real age
It's because of your bones, not necessarily because of your skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
...and realizing you wasted your prime time rotting on Internet forums
does it really matter when online dating is becoming the norm?

its still not too late to change your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Balkancel
There's a collage of pics in a frame right above my bed of childhood pictures. It's a gift my sister made when I was like 12 or so. It shows pics of me, but in a few pics there's my sister and my dad in it.
It's a wake up moment. Time passes by so fast. Life's extremely short and I've learned from the mistakes my dad has made.
He married.
I should have mad respect for him because he's gone through a lot of shit but kept his cool. He has a very rational view on life and calculates how many more cars he needs to buy until he dies etc.
Recently I've seen extreme signs of aging, wrinkles and sagging skin which is depressing to see. It literally shows that his life doesn't get better from this point on.

Why am I here crying about miniscule shit such as the lack of 10cm more length in my limbs while my grandfathers were in battlefields and still raised 7 children and while my father got divorce raped and managed to maintain a great life afterwards nevertheless.
It's over for pussified men like myself.
Turned into a pathetic piece of shit by my own incompetence and internet culture.
I have no stories to tell.
Them dying prematurely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Balkancel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back