What’s more important gym gains?

mug

mug

Kraken
Diet or excersize?

I’ve been going to the gym since august but I trained not very effective so I’m not big really and it pisses me off. I used to train 6x per week with lots of workouts and not the best form but now I train 3x per week push pull pull and focus on hypertrophy slow reps 10-12 and eating 300+ calories per day and 180g protein. Also I need bigger rear and side delts so recommendations necessary

Diet of course

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and mug
steroids

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 28904 and Usum
borth

• +1
Reactions: mug
Do you have solid 7.5 hours of sleep, at least? Efforts can go down the drain if you frequently sleep less than, let's say, 6 hours. Sleep quality is very important for recovery (that's when muscles grow) and gh production.

• +1
Do you have solid 7.5 hours of sleep, at least? Efforts can go down the drain if you frequently sleep less than, let's say, 6 hours. Sleep quality is very important for recovery (that's when muscles grow) and gh production.
My sleeps bad

Diet or excersize?

I’ve been going to the gym since august but I trained not very effective so I’m not big really and it pisses me off. I used to train 6x per week with lots of workouts and not the best form but now I train 3x per week push pull pull and focus on hypertrophy slow reps 10-12 and eating 300+ calories per day and 180g protein. Also I need bigger rear and side delts so recommendations necessary
Genetics, proximity to failure, calorie surplus and protein

• +1