What’s more important, harmony or features?

D

Deleted member 37815

everything is a looksmin
I have been told I don’t have the best harmony but I am told often I am handsome, sometimes girls feel intimidated by my looks or say I look “scary/evil” also how do you harmonymaxx?

Measure proportions and features then fix any failo by any means

Most important is again ESR FWHR...

Then eye area, maxilla and jawline. Its always these things for anyone

Features, bones and ratios are all sub branches of harmony.

Harmony = attractiveness = bones + ratios + feature + dimorphism + pheno + colouring

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
this has to be one of the most indian posts ever made

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815 and FBl
share pic if u can maybe?

• +1
Measure proportions and features then fix any failo by any means

Most important is again ESR FWHR...

Then eye area, maxilla and jawline. Its always these things for anyone

Features, bones and ratios are all sub branches of harmony.

Harmony = attractiveness = bones + ratios + feature + dimorphism + pheno + colouring
I have a chadlike jaw that is very sharp, good zygos and high rise cheek bones (hollow cheeks also) and I have good green eyes with not a lot of upper exposure, girls tend to compliment my eyes a lot but I feel like my nose is the failo. Is there any way to fix nose without rhino and what hair is good for harmony, longer or shorter ?

Features need to sync together well for them to be effective.

Harmony equates to the big-picture of the face, which taps into the subconscious mind of the viewer.

Harmony prevents one from being ugly, but it doesn't alone make one good looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
I have a chadlike jaw that is very sharp, good zygos and high rise cheek bones (hollow cheeks also) and I have good green eyes with not a lot of upper exposure, girls tend to compliment my eyes a lot but I feel like my nose is the failo. Is there any way to fix nose without rhino and what hair is good for harmony, longer or shorter ?

Harmonised good features are the key to an aesthetically pleasing face.

• +1
I have been told I don’t have the best harmony but I am told often I am handsome, sometimes girls feel intimidated by my looks or say I look “scary/evil” also how do you harmonymaxx?
Just another pajeet cope. Ignore it.

• +1
Rhinos only way.

Longer hair for bad jawline and as yours sharp then short hair

Attachments

• IMG_9135.jpeg
    IMG_9135.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9360.jpeg
    IMG_9360.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9255.jpeg
    IMG_9255.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 0
Here are a few
Strong HTN bro. Your chin to philtrum ratio is off that's why you concerned about your harmony but don't know why.

Chin is too small compared to mouth that the first thing I notice. Ideally they are roughly same size.

Yes your features and ratios are excellent and chad teir. Awesome eye area

• +1
Here are a few

Yeah it's true.

Your features are sick and you could be enlisted and work as a run-way model, but to girls, you might not have the most appeal.

Reason being: Good aesthetic stand-out features, without the inclusion of harmony and facial averageness = autistic looking.

With that said: you still have extremely good appeal to dare-devil, edgy, may be somewhat damaged/traumatised from their past girls though.

• +1
Rhinos only way.

Longer hair for bad jawline and as yours sharp then short hair

HTN bro. Your chin to philtrum ratio is off that's why you concerned about your harmony but don't know why.

Yes your features and ratios are excellent and chad teir. Awesome eye area
What does chin to philtrum ratio, and how can I fix this

Yeah it's true.

Your features are sick and you could be enlisted and work as a run-way model, but to girls, you might not have the most appeal.

Reason being: Good aesthetic stand-out features, without the inclusion of harmony and facial averageness = autistic looking.

You still have extremely good appeal to dare-devil, edgy, may be somewhat damaged/traumatised from their past girls.
Good I love girls with daddy issues lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
What does chin to philtrum ratio, and how can I fix this
Your mid face harmony is good. Pretty stunning mid face

Its ratio between philtrum and chin height. it should be 1 - 2.2 or around that

You chin just look small compared to your face + roundish. Easy chadlite after fixing

You chin just look small compared to your face + roundish. Easy chadlite after fixing
Would bonesmashing my chin be cope or would I only fix with surgery?

Does he have very slight narrow IPD?

Does he have very slight narrow IPD?
Doesn't seem narrow to me.

Maybe he actually has but his PFL counters it.

He looks really good mid face wise to me chad teir. Lower thirds is his biggest failo

• +1
Dont bonesmash. Cause asyymmetry

Surgury. Maybe some fillers first
I am considering surgery when I’m a bit older, so chin fillers but do you think rhino would help my looks or is it not needed?

I am considering surgery when I’m a bit older, so chin fillers but do you think rhino would help my looks or is it not needed?
Not needed at all. Nose is literally perfect. Dont do surguries you don't need that's why many Stacies and chads become uncanny.

Filler and 100% focus on lower third. Dont touch any other area

• +1
Not needed at all. Nose is literally perfect. Dont do surguries you don't need that's why many Stacies and chads become uncanny.

Filler and 100% focus on lower third. Dont touch any other area
Thank you, you’ve been the most helpful after encountering this forum. How can I more focus on lower thirds other than filler? Any other options? I don’t think my mom would approve of filler just yet, I’d get that done after I move out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
no good anser,you can have the best possible harmony in the world but if you have a bad shaped nose and eyes you will still be sub human

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 37815
Thank you, you’ve been the most helpful after encountering this forum. How can I more focus on lower thirds other than filler? Any other options? I don’t think my mom would approve of filler just yet, I’d get that done after I move out.
Filler should be fine.

Many will say bimax but won't help your case I believe. Your just 1 big failo away ascension. Surgury should be taken with lesser the better principal

This MTN ascended just by filler at lower third and brow ridge

Last edited:
  • Woah
Doesn't seem narrow to me.

Maybe he actually has but his PFL counters it.

He looks really good mid face wise to me chad teir. Lower thirds is his biggest failo

Yeah that's the same with me. My PFL counters my slight IPD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
  • +1
Good eye area bro, also would I ascend with thicker brows?

More full on.

It used to be much better but got worse with age. Both eye tilted negatively. Esp the pictures' left. Been like this since about 27, now close to 32.

Yours are pretty dimorphic and thick already aren't they?

Attachments

• IMG_9367.jpeg
    IMG_9367.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 0
Here’s a better picture with better lighting, that picture might throw it off because of the shade.

Your eyebrows are top-draw. A strength. Don't meddle with strengths.

I think what your eye-area needs are longer eye-lashes.

Your eyebrows are top-draw. A strength. Don't meddle with strengths.

I think what your eye-area needs are longer eye-lashes.
I have very long eyelashes on top but my bottom there are less. Is this an easy fix?

Attachments

• recorded-971795635237.mov
    2.9 MB
  • +1
Harmony and coloring

• +1
I have very long eyelashes on top but my bottom there are less. Is this an easy fix?

I don't know. But there is shit in the Best of the Best that can help you with it.

• +1