Whats more important, Jaw/Chin Implants or Zygo implants

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
For context, I have inward gonions, round chin and flat zygos (literally have to press down into skin to feel them).

All of these traits are failos that really cuck me. I'm planning for surgeries when I turn 18 and 19 with parents support, and I'm wondering what should take priority, because I don't have money to throw around.

In fact i don't even think I'll be realistically able to get implants for all three places, that would be too expensive for me to afford, considering I'll be getting rhino, and eye surgery (though that's partially supported by the healthcare here).

I think chin and zygo implants will be the most important for me. Inward gonions are too exaggerated tbh Eriksen has inward gonions but mogger zygos and chin and he is mogger asf.

Zygo implants are a meme will just gaymax you there are only a handful results which dint look gay very risky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Jason Voorhees
Jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
neither, a little bit of both to fix your features to the point they're not considered recessed anymore and not more than that, you might get away with just fillers.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Acne Victim and Napoleon1800
neither, a little bit of both to fix your features to the point they're not considered recessed anymore and not more than that, you might get away with just fillers.
Fillers aren't permanent tho and it's difficult to keep using them as they will spread out to other parts of the face

Is there any fix for flat zygos? It's such a huge fucking failo
It's not that big of a falio. Brad pitt has flat zygos and he is still a gigachad. If your eyes, jaw is good and you are not too dark you are good looking no matter what.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 29167 and Napoleon1800
Zygo implants are a meme will just gaymax you there are only a handful results which dint look gay very risky
I remember there was one guy on lookism who had a great result. I think it was @Saiyan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Saiyan
It's not that big of a falio. Brad pitt has flat zygos and he is still a gigachad. If your eyes, jaw is good and you are not too dark you are good looking no matter what.
I have bad eyes, jaw and zygos

Fillers aren't permanent tho and it's difficult to keep using them as they will spread out to other parts of the face
every celebrity has been using fillers for decades and very few have issues with migration.

if you only need minor amounts of adjustment they can do a lot, especially on the cheekbones they last for like 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Napoleon1800
Screenshot 20231023 192439 Chrome
brutal man look at first thing that comes up

How dark is too dark??