What’s more important jaw or zygos?

Personality u shallow incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, potentialzaddy, DefinitelyNT and 11 others
unironically, its the nose - a good nose signifies both good zygomatic as well as mandibular development OP.

• JFL
Reactions: apathy, Graham and datboijj
Zygos. Can't be good looking without decent zygos unless everything else is top-tier. The only example of this I can think of is Brad Pitt.

unironically, its the nose - a good nose signifies both good zygomatic as well as mandibular development OP.
Wrong way around, usually it's good facial development that causes a good nose (or a nose that looks normal in relation to the rest of the face, e.g. Gandy).

Zygos. Can't be good looking without decent zygos unless everything else is top-tier. The only example of this I can think of is Brad Pitt.

Wrong way around, usually it's good facial development that causes a good nose (or a nose that looks normal in relation to the rest of the face, e.g. Gandy).
Lifefuel for me

Have you seen bad noses with good zygos and jaw?

how many dicks you can take in your ass

• Hmm...
Reactions: Venommm_

Good facial development causes a good nose, but a good nose can be used to provide the illusion that a face is more forward than it is.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
jaw first. good zygos are advantage but not necessary.