Whats more nutritious/ better nutrient dense food ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Steak vs Ground Beef, what is more nutritious/ nutrient dense

@Never Get Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, n9wiff and Never Get Up
Steak vs Ground Beef, what is more nutritious/ nutrient dense

@Never Get Up
I would assume a rib eye undoubtedly is the most nutrient dense. But ground beef is just grinded up muscle meat and animal fat. It could be chuck roast, rib eye, new strip, t-bone, etc. Both are extremely optimal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Bonesbonesbonesbone and gigell
I would assume a rib eye undoubtedly is the most nutrient dense. But ground beef is just grinded up muscle meat and animal fat. It could be chuck roast, rib eye, new strip, t-bone, etc. Both are extremely optimal.
Steaks everyday it is then.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
@Never Get Up some online are saying OMAD is not ideal what are your thoughts ?

So? Who cares what they say. That’s appealing to authority.
i did some research on my own, what i find valid about eating one meal a day is it takes at minimum 24 hrs for your digestive system to recover or regenerate, and that is perfectly 1 hr window each day to eat the most nutrient dense foods such as steaks and eggs and butter, this high fat animal content meal will allow your ketone burning fat state to take place and naturally if you think about it your more natural cycle of eating as a human is once a day at most because of the process it takes to fully extract minerals and nutrients from your food, so eating twice a day just stresses your body out to digest the first meal when it takes 24 hours to fully digest food and poop. I did additional research and conclude its ideal for health and longevity, but if your lifting weight’s i have no research or evidence that points to why eating once a day is good for building muscle besides the fact that building muscle mass is unnatural stress/ adaptations the body adapts to in order to survive.

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up