Whats most important for foid attraction (poll)

Whats most important

• Total voters
Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
im leaving the forum if this poll doesn't go the way as expected.

Hunter eyes don't F-ing matter IMO !

Height >>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
LMFAO, "Nose".

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Teddy bear nose > Pointy nose > Dinosaur nose
I doubt a girl ever looked at a man and went, "his nose is just so fucking sexy.......im so wet!!!!"

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Swagwaffle
I doubt a girl ever looked at a man and went, "his nose is just so fucking sexy.......im so wet!!!!"
Who knows. foids lie a lot. Just how they say confidence is most important smh. But i think a nose is noticeable. Teddy bear nose is a + (noses that don't stick out too much)

Who knows. foids lie a lot. Just how they say confidence is most important smh. But i think a nose is noticeable. Teddy bear nose is a +
Nah dude, i highly doubt that the face is the most important thing for a foid.

• +1
caring personality

On a serious note, comparing individual facial features to height is not right.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Swagwaffle
Eyes are by far most important feature. Not necessarily hooded, but good looking and harmonious eye area overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Evil Genius, Deleted member 466 and 1 other person
one of those by itself wont do shit. so money

• +1
Reactions: Evil Genius and Swagwaffle
height and money

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Swagwaffle
its all about that ?️ersonality

If I had to pick the one to get it would be height. (your options are stupid though) LL is fucking expensive. Luckily God gave me the worlds greatest height genetics, predicted height is at the very minimum 6'2, more realistically 6'4/5. Unluckily for me FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK WHY AM I A MANLET? I seriously feel height dysphoria. still heightmaxxing with my ultra secret snake oil technique, maybe one day I make it to 6'.

Bruh im jaw maxxed legit best on this site and its cope af, all the school subhumans can get sum w just NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
Money

Their eyes light up differently when they see a human ATM machine.

lol at personality

That's true. No woman has ever found a nose sexy. Let's put it this way, a bad nose will hurt you much more than a good nose will help you. It's important that your nose isn't offensive and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. It needs to harmonize with the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
yeah but women look at noses like mine and yours and think "fuck that's ugly"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Swagwaffle
yeah but women look at noses like mine and yours and think "fuck that's ugly"
in in the middle of ur head they must notice the nose. Underrated facial feature IMO.

in in the middle of ur head they must notice the nose. Underrated facial feature IMO.
very underrated. it can make all the difference between an aesthetic face and an average face

• +1
very underrated. it can make all the difference between an aesthetic face and an average face

i have an ogre nose You must wait at least 7 seconds before performing this action.

• +1
Status

• +1
No body? Come on bro did you know that having good body gets you girls?? gonna hit chest evening gonna attact these foids with my godlike physique man:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul:

• +1
The only high IQ answer out of those options is jaw.

Tbh chin is the most important I think. If you have a forward projecting chin even a Jew nose can look decent ex: gandy

• +1
Moneey

• +1
No body? Come on bro did you know that having good body gets you girls?? gonna hit chest evening gonna attact these foids with my godlike physique man:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::lul::lul:
rofl sorry boss. I completely forgot.

Bruh im jaw maxxed legit best on this site and its cope af, all the school subhumans can get sum w just NT

True. even the fucken gremlins get attraction by being nt.

Happy1

For Asian girls definitely height.

Jaw is law

• JFL
Reactions: norwegianfreak
This face:
FJIMG 20230807 130308

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn