Whats my appeal rating for women?

Ez_ra

Ez_ra

Iron
So ive been wondering if my appeal is good since many claim that i look really old for my age and most of the times get told my face looks scary , ive had many issues with women but its mainly my mental issues reasons ( maybe ) so ive wanted to ask you guys whats my appeal rating and what can i change

Attachments

• Snapchat-1249447768.jpg
    Snapchat-1249447768.jpg
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-777419587.jpg
    Snapchat-777419587.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Akhi, gargomel, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
I hope you get shot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: armemann, Joshrc, Alv. and 2 others
Brad Pitt from the dollar store

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: armemann, zharupodrugu, Alv. and 1 other person
nah ive seen your post history and your 190 cm?" holy fuck nigga you must me the most mentally insane person ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, gargomel, Joshrc and 3 others
nah ive seen your post history and your 190 cm?" holy fuck nigga you must me the most mentally insane person ever
Ive been diagnosed with Autism at the age of 6 so it might be haha.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
just work on your mental issues,its not looks you look better then 99 percent of people strictly off height and face

just work on your mental issues,its not looks you look better then 99 percent of people strictly off height and face
I got mostly trouble with meeting new people and furthering a convo in my enviroment ESPECIALLY with women since they are more strict and preffer more social men

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I got mostly trouble with meeting new people and furthering a convo in my enviroment ESPECIALLY with women since they are more strict and preffer more social men
same as me,one way you can practice is omegle ngl,you can talk to random ppl non stop it should help

NT pill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Ez_ra
Built for deformed Asian women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and theonewhorisesabove
same as me,one way you can practice is omegle ngl,you can talk to random ppl non stop it should help
Used omegle back then alot with my friend to laugh people off , but heard its shut down

High htn, less appeal then a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
high HTN imo nice A10 too

• +1
og mogwarts ezra is unexpected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, PlayersGetPlayed, Joshrc and 1 other person
So ive been wondering if my appeal is good since many claim that i look really old for my age and most of the times get told my face looks scary , ive had many issues with women but its mainly my mental issues reasons ( maybe ) so ive wanted to ask you guys whats my appeal rating and what can i change
u look autistic (from the stare) but I’d say ur like low CL for women so ur chilling

• +1
We all got autism here, just not diagnosed

• +1
Why does everyone who posts a photo on this fucking site have the most unaturally inward gonions I've ever seen?

• +1
better said male gaze

• +1
I
High HTN, dye eyebrows darker

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and SlavicGeneral
Hair is cope but you'd look more nt with a different cut. Look into that.

As someone suggested above dye your eyebrows.

But yes you are just ultra autistic. Girls should approach you based on looks and height.

Shave and fix hair

Chadlite, now shave

One of the most unique face ive ever seen ever in .org

ill bookmark this

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
basic htn. low appeal.

I remember u from a discord server