IMG_3754.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3753.png
    IMG_3753.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3762.png
    IMG_3762.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
robust pretty boy. probablly would be chadlite if you buzzed your hair and had thicker/darker eyebrows tho.
idk why ur even on this forum ur literally HTN and 6+

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 85949
robust pretty boy. probablly would be chadlite if you buzzed your hair and had thicker/darker eyebrows tho.
Ya maybe that more masculine look will come with late puberty. I lowkey want to help people ascend cuz I used to be a little ugly so that’s why I’m here

Ya maybe that more masculine look will come with late puberty. I lowkey want to help people ascend cuz I used to be a little ugly so that’s why I’m here
yea probably I would recommend keeping the hair at your age rn if your tryna attract girls around your age. I think still dyeing your eyebrows is a great idea tho. only came on this forum for heightmaxxing and get rid of my face fat cuz mfs every day tell me I would be majestic if I "mewed" shits soo anooying

yea probably I would recommend keeping the hair at your age rn if your tryna attract girls around your age. I think still dyeing your eyebrows is a great idea tho. only came on this forum for heightmaxxing and get rid of my face fat cuz mfs every day tell me I would be majestic if I "mewed" shits soo anooying
Hahah broooo ik all the kids in my school talk about mewing and it’s litterally brainrot. Like for me the only benefit was stopping breathing through my mouth. What really ascended me tho was just dropping BF% I saw bones in my face I never even knew I had when I got lean.

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
Also OP don't listen to this greycel, chadlite isn't a mickey mouse rating that anyone can get, it's at the very least 1 in 100s

dawg whoo hurt u jfl
Also OP don't listen to this greycel, chadlite isn't a mickey mouse rating that anyone can get, it's at the very least 1 in 100s

Yea but in reality I’m prob high htn and low chadlite in some pictures especially paired with height and frame and only being 16 Ik that face is law but like they all play a big part

id say more on the robust side tho.

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
bro hating for no reason :lul:
“Mickey mouse rating” 😂I only let myself go on this website once a week bro I can’t become like most of the mfs on this shit JFL it’s hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
Yea but in reality I’m prob high htn and low chadlite in some pictures especially paired with height and frame and only being 16 Ik that face is law but like they all play a big part
Don't take it personal but you aren't

This is a real one
4342815 IMG 8216
4255568 1000063894

So then what do u think I could do to get to cl

Imo you are a strong htn borderlining chadlite, your archetype is robust prettyboy

• +1
U think they r low chadlite? I’d say mid to high tbh.
Well yeah, he's just a chadlite range example
So then what do u think I could do to get to cl
You really can't, and you probably aren't autistic/retarded enough to get invasive surgeries, so i suggest you don't stress about it

• +1
I'm not sure the curls suit you but I guess for oyur age they're fine. this pic esp you look older:
4446131 IMG 3644

Amnesia style stuff might work or mby not i'm not a young man so dont know what's in
you'll do good just the pics are very non nt and aspie. i'm a terrible rater so ill let others assign you PSL crap.

I'm not sure the curls suit you but I guess for oyur age they're fine. this pic esp you look older:
View attachment 3231299
Amnesia style stuff might work or mby not i'm not a young man so dont know what's in
you'll do good just the pics are very non nt and aspie. i'm a terrible rater so ill let others assign you PSL crap.
Thx I appreciate it. Whats amnesia style stuff?

hmm its wierd seeing a 16 looking like a 21 year old i didnt expect poeple with low t being so common

Thx I appreciate it. Whats amnesia style stuff?
just showing the forehaed more if your haair lines not shit. look him up on google images 'looksmax amnesia' but then agian it might be too mature for yu i dont know.

16 years old, 6’ 2. Could I be low CL?
I told u alrdy just get off here u look good. Also u have no advice to give u just went through puberty. Lol people go through puberty and think it was the zinc supplement they where taking and the 1l of milk they where drinking a day tht made them look better.

hmm its wierd seeing a 16 looking like a 21 year old i didnt expect poeple with low t being so common
Wait me looking old means I have low t?

• JFL
I told u alrdy just get off here u look good. Also u have no advice to give u just went through puberty. Lol people go through puberty and think it was the zinc supplement they where taking and the 1l of milk they where drinking a day tht made them look better.
Hahah thanks bhai ur right 😭

just showing the forehaed more if your haair lines not shit. look him up on google images 'looksmax amnesia' but then agian it might be too mature for yu i dont know.
Okay thanks

Im genuinely confused im so NT can u explain

• Hmm...
Wait me looking old means I have low t?
good bones = high t ( you look older since you have them at a rather younger age)
Bonless/bloatcel = low t ( bruh every 16 i see is either boneless or a fat ass )

good bones = high t ( you look older since you have them at a rather younger age)
Bonless/bloatcel = low t ( bruh every 16 i see is either boneless or a fat ass )
Ohhhh lol Im stupid I was so confused. I started lifting when I was like 12 so that could be why idk.

• +1
Ohhhh lol Im stupid I was so confused. I started lifting when I was like 12 so that could be why idk.
no usally its cuz you eat shit at a young age but many other factor can influence it

no usally its cuz you eat shit at a young age but many other factor can influence it
Yeah true my parents always had me eating red meats and Whole Foods I hated them for it at first but in retrospect I’m so thankful

• +1
Yeah true my parents always had me eating red meats and Whole Foods I hated them for it at first but in retrospect I’m so thankful
well most 2007-2008 dont even get a good diet no meat no nothing you could literally tell the difference i mean just look at the indigenous before and after the europeen gave them food (aka bread and high carbs) they went to having the best bones to being all bloated as fuck

• +1