Iron
IMG 5190
currently at 6’0 145lbs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yo cinco atleti cero

I can't tell

Your nose got botched dude

Good looking Asian, dye your hair black and wear a Toji cosplay and slay anime girls nose kinda fucked though, and btw bf is around 8-10%

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
thank you bro i think the angle fucked up in some other angle my nose look normal ima not gonna say its perfect but it look okay to me
1DF9CA47 57C5 42FA 8988 4A7FE5B630FD

Best looking Asian, dye your hair black and wear a Toji cosplay and slay anime girls nose kinda fucked though, and btw bf is around 8-10%

thank you bro i think the angle fucked up in some other angle my nose look normal ima not gonna say its perfect but it look okay to me View attachment 2565420
Never mind so hot 🥵 giga Asian go to Korea or Japan and slay Asian Stacie’! You mog me to Jupiter and back and the physique is really nice, you also have a pretty good nose

Never mind so hot 🥵 giga Asian go to Korea or Japan and slay Asian Stacie’! You mog me to Jupiter and back and the physique is really nice.
predicate it bruh but hell nah I only fw white girls

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
predicate it bruh but hell nah I only fw white girls
You can do that too there are plenty of girls into your look in the west. They also happen to love Anime, good pussy but sometimes they are insane

how long to go from skinny to ur physique

how long to go from skinny to ur physique
i was skinny af and short just bulk first and then start to lose weight do some cardio or intermittent fasting ( really effective)

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
i was skinny af and short just bulk first and then start to lose weight do some cardio or intermittent fasting ( really effective)
Ight bro, I’m 150lb 6ft but very less lean muscle than u, gonna take a while ig

Stupid fucking question, get a BF scale brodie

arent they a cope?
Of course not, they send painless electrical signals throughout your body to measure overall body fat, if they are cope than doctors wouldn’t use them and would opt for something else

quite lean. would need to see quads for bodyfat assessment. you can always be thinner look better

anywhere between 12%-15%, post a non down lighting angle frauded pic if you want real rating.