What’s my bf%?

D

Deleted member 61086

Iron
Hello im new here and wanted to find out my bf%. also what do i do? Cut or bulk? I want to heightmax. I am 16

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpeg
    IMG_6022.jpeg
    442.5 KB · Views: 0
15-20% maingain

15-20% maingain
So i build more muscle? I do only calisthenics and eat 120g protein daily is it enough for heightmax or do i need more?

Looks 19-20%

Hello im new here and wanted to find out my bf%. also what do i do? Cut or bulk? I want to heightmax. I am 16
probably 15 ish %

don’t cut or bulk, maingain and increase calories when you gain more muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61086
probably 15 ish %

don’t cut or bulk, maingain and increase calories when you gain more muscle
so im good? Meaning i produce good hormones and my test doesn’t aromatise?

Dog shit frame

Fix your diet and start going to the gym ASAP
I havent been to the gym in 5 months, i have only been swimming. Is it ok if i do calisthenics instead of gym

I havent been to the gym in 5 months, i have only been swimming. Is it ok if i do calisthenics instead of gym
Yeah, I do calisthenics all the time. But progressively advance and push yourself. The gym is ideal for aesthetics but calisthenics builds genuine muscle. Take your pick I guess. Both combined is probably optimal.

Yeah, I do calisthenics all the time. But progressively advance and push yourself. The gym is ideal for aesthetics but calisthenics builds genuine muscle. Take your pick I guess. Both combined is probably optimal.
Ok and how much protein do i eat to heightmax? Im 127 lbs and i dont know if i need to cut or bulk

Ok and how much protein do i eat to heightmax? Im 127 lbs and i dont know if i need to cut or bulk
Bulk. Aim for just over 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight. So for you about 150g per day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61086