Whats my biggest failo?

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
I'm low IQ as fuck and quite new to facial aesthetics but I know for sure im an ugly guy, so i was wondering if anyone here can detect my failos? I don't have too much problems with my top 3rd as i look quite good with a face mask on so i know its either midface or jaw. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 6604B6FF-2808-4401-8D82-486B7A6090C1.jpeg
    6604B6FF-2808-4401-8D82-486B7A6090C1.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 172
existing

jk
FWHR

Grow a massive beard

Grow a massive beard
i don't like the bearded look tbh but is there anything i can do to improve my lower third without growing a beard

i don't like the bearded look tbh but is there anything i can do to improve my lower third without growing a beard
I just bumped you 1 psl ur welcome

Attachments

• 7FC1B8AC-E44A-4943-87A1-3A15F404184A.png
    7FC1B8AC-E44A-4943-87A1-3A15F404184A.png
    330.1 KB · Views: 145
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Stevensmithgerard, sytyl and 1 other person
I'd say first and foremost a rather bulbous nose, followed by suborbital/malar flatness and tissue descent with NL folds which ages you, then stuff like midface length mouth width ect

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
ill deffo go for this when im a bit older but im only 19 atm dude that makes me look 30+
Only non cope besides beard to improve ur biggest falio which is ur jaw is too narrow is jaw surgery

4 to 5/10
His biggest defect is a long face, his skin looks horrible, a very long lip filter.
The good news is that the selfie distorts your face, if you have a photo that is not a selfie, probably many of your flaws will be minimized.
Take care of your skin and growing your beard is the best you can do for now.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
i'm not sure. but looks like nose, philtrum and even mouth area maybe?

Nothing too egregious, but I'd say first and foremost a rather bulbous nose, followed by suborbital/malar flatness and tissue descent with NL folds which ages you.
thanks im planning on getting rhino and i can sort the NL with fillers? but how do i solve the malar flatness

i'm not sure. but looks like nose, philtrum and even mouth area maybe?
thanks for your input im getting rhino soon but do you think lip fillers could help my mouth area? I feel like I've got asymmetrical lips

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
4 to 5/10
His biggest defect is a long face, his skin looks horrible, a very long lip filter.
The good news is that the selfie distorts your face, if you have a photo that is not a selfie, probably many of your flaws will be minimized.
Take care of your skin and growing your beard is the best you can do for now.
thanks so much for your input, does the selfie make my face look longer than irl? also what does long lip filter mean

thanks for your input im getting rhino soon but do you think lip fillers could help my mouth area? I feel like I've got asymmetrical lips
no problem. i don't think lip fillers would do you any good tbh, i don't see any assymetry at all. it is the mouth width along with your philtrum length that is the problem. You should look into a lip lift and maybe a mouth widening surgery after your rhino if you're into that kind of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
no problem. i don't think lip fillers would do you any good tbh, i don't see any assymetry at all. it is the mouth width along with your philtrum length that is the problem. You should look into a lip lift and maybe a mouth widening surgery after your rhino if you're into that kind of stuff.
again i cant thank you enough for taking the time to reply and help me, but cant lip fillers make your mouth look wider? I cant afford too many procedures im a broke college student

• +1
I'm low IQ as fuck and quite new to facial aesthetics but I know for sure im an ugly guy, so i was wondering if anyone here can detect my failos? I don't have too much problems with my top 3rd as i look quite good with a face mask on so i know its either midface or jaw. Any help would be greatly appreciated
get on a good skincare routine I already see nasolabial folds forming

get on a good skincare routine I already see nasolabial folds forming
will do, can you recommend anything to reduce the folds?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
This shouldn’t be on the looksmaxxing section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and sytyl
sorry im new to the site, should it be on 'discussion' instead?

not sure bro, I am in the process of finding a good skin care routine as well
i understand, thanks so much for taking the time to reply bro, let me know if you find a good one. Have an excellent rest of your day

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
again i cant thank you enough for taking the time to reply and help me, but cant lip fillers make your mouth look wider? I cant afford too many procedures im a broke college student
:heart::heart:

i'm not 100% sure but i don't think that is possible. with lip fillers only this kind of results are possible:

if you try to make the mouth wider using fillers it will look very weird. read this thread tbh:
also, it sucks you don't have enough money, i'm only 16 so still a small brain tbh but i suggest you wait till you're done with college and have enough money.

:heart::heart:

i'm not 100% sure but i don't think that is possible. with lip fillers only this kind of results are possible:

View attachment 543036

if you try to make the mouth wider using fillers it will look very weird. read this thread tbh:
also, it sucks you don't have enough money, i'm only 16 so still a small brain tbh but i suggest you wait till you're done with college and have enough money.
ill be sure to check this thread out, have a splendid rest of your day bro

edit: it wont let me access that thread

• +1
You know why they do that, do you. They could edit post here.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and deer
ill be sure to check this thread out, have a splendid rest of your day bro

edit: it wont let me access that thread
my day is almost over, it is 00.43 over here right now but thanks lol

damn, thats probably because it is in the best of the best section lol.

Last edited:
20200802 032123

Please stop playing games.

What surgery increases gonial width like that (not length but just make it wider)?
For straight bone, possibly chin wing. Obviously implants or fillers can do it. If he got his skin right, and nose job too? Potential slayer.

Your ramus isn’t long enough, which makes your lower third shorter in comparison to the rest of your thirds, which makes your long midface look longer than it really is.

Also narrow lips. Your eye area looks good though from a PFLH standpoint.

Lips and long midface, narrow face