What's my body fat %?

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Yes guys, I know that I don't have much muscle, I just want to know if I should focus on losing a few extra kilos of fat before bulking.
I'm 176cm tall and I weight 74-76kg
IMG 20221025 130429
IMG 20221025 130443
IMG 20221025 130457

LowTierNormie%

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, noodlelover, ChristianChad and 1 other person
itsover%

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and LowTierNormie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, Broski, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
i would guess anywhere from 16-18% bf, you should lean bulk

he’s not even that fat but i guess if he would rather have abs first he can do that
Think about it.. this would lead him to bulk to like 22-25% which is highly problematic for hormones, physiology, skin and collagen, etc. Plus, diminishing returns from being extremely insulin resistant. Just overall a bad idea to bulk past 15% ever.

• +1
Reactions: Torero and Artemis
Think about it.. this would lead him to bulk to like 22-25% which is highly problematic for hormones, physiology, skin and collagen, etc. Plus, diminishing returns from being extremely insulin resistant. Just overall a bad idea to bulk past 15% ever.
lean bulking doesn't make you go from 16-18 to 25, maybe 20% at most, plus adding in light cardio and lifting as well

What do you suggest he do instead

lean bulking doesn't make you go from 16-18 to 25, maybe 20% at most, plus adding in light cardio and lifting as well
16% is a low-ball, even if we say.. 20%, still awful muscle building environment. 13% ish is where a bulk would stop IDEALLY.

What do you suggest he do instead
Scroll up

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and twilight
You are a @LowTierNormie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
You need to lose a lot more. You should weight 63kg with your height.
Im 173 and weight 67 how much should i weight, i was 17%bf at 70kg

Yes guys, I know that I don't have much muscle, I just want to know if I should focus on losing a few extra kilos of fat before bulking.
View attachment 1922019View attachment 1922020View attachment 1922021
Don't cut just bulk it'll be a waste of time since you'll get that fat back anyway through even lean bulking.l

Build your obliques and lats proportional to your shitty pelvis (PS YOUR LATS, NECK, AND CHEST SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY TO LOOKING AESTHETIC)

You'll look something like this:
Main qimg 6d045882a5707c8f2bc48017e6df0f11 lq

Main qimg 4cc2a3835bd797ab72ef416d957fd2fb lq

Just without the actual genetics to box like Mike Tyson tho

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and LowTierNormie
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: LowTierNormie, It'snotover and Deleted member 22190
God damn the trolling is hard on this thread, poor guy just asked for a bf estimation, I would guess 16-18 percent

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
God damn the trolling is hard on this thread, poor guy just asked for a bf estimation, I would guess 16-18 percent
I have been here for 3 years now I think. I was expecting less trolling tbh.
Thanks anyway brah, I want to keep cutting and get down to 12% for the first time in my life

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
You need to lose a lot more. You should weight 63kg with your height.
shut up skinnycel. Worst advice ever, just turn invisible to women theory
Im 173 and weight 67 how much should i weight, i was 17%bf at 70kg
u should weight 73 kg while being 10-13% bf
View attachment 1922019View attachment 1922020View attachment 1922021
why u cutting its not summer just workout while maintaining the same weight. Ideally u should weight 74-76 kg with 10-13% bf

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 8608

why u cutting its not summer just workout while maintaining the same weight. Ideally u should weight 74-76 kg with 10-13% bf
i think my max is 68kg with good muscle mass

I'm cutting because I've never ever been this lean before and I want to see what my face looks like below 15% bodyfat. Once I archive that I will start lean bulking, I don't really care if I'm not being optimal

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
CUT ASAP

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie

Only if they
animation sees GIF

then maybe 10% at 74kg at 173 height :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
i think my max is 68kg with good muscle mass
cope 68 is small. True moggers dont weight 60 kg.
I'm cutting because I've never ever been this lean before and I want to see what my face looks like below 15% bodyfat. Once I archive that I will start lean bulking, I don't really care if I'm not being optimal
U may start working out with right nutrition and hormones u will lose weight anyway.
"Visible" to women:
fatty GIF

:feelshehe:
10-13% bodyfat, im saying only quality gains
Only if they
animation sees GIF

then maybe 10% at 74kg at 173 height :feelskek:
its 22 FFMI within natural limit. If u need roids for this its over for u anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
its 22 FFMI within natural limit. If u need roids for this its over for u anyway
Bullshit.

You re genetically gifted if you reach 21 FFMI at 10% BF. Most professional athletes at 10% BF are literally 20-21 FFMI.

• So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Bullshit.

You re genetically gifted if you reach 21 FFMI at 10% BF. Most professional athletes at 10% BF are literally 20-21 FFMI.
Everyone can be 21 FFMI unless deformed tier. Pro athletes dont focus on hypertrophy and muscle mass dont compare gymcels to functional athletes.

Everyone can be 21 FFMI unless deformed tier.
Tales from the bench press rack :feelshehe:
Pro athletes dont focus on hypertrophy and muscle mass dont compare gymcels to functional athletes.
Oh no. I thought if your strength grows, your muscles grow too. NO can't be. :feelshehe:

21 FFMI at 10% BF is the natural limit for 99.9% of people who dont use PEDs after YEARS of training. :Comfy: