what's my body type ?

Master_Race

Master_Race

Bronze
Good morning i don't have anything to send picture now but pls help me figure out what my body type is. First of all, i have very disproportionate long femur with short torso. But i have 21,2 inch bideltoid for 140 lbs and 182,4 cm of height. I was 20,2 inch for 130 lbs but now i improved to 140 lbs and gained bideltoid inch. But i am confused because it' said that longiline long femur short torso with long arms is an ectomorph traits. While my shoulders are a way more larger than my wrists and deltoid are naturally muscled with broad shoulders.

My chest is also very large and proeminent. But when i look myself in the mirror i look weird because of disproportion. so what is my body type pls ?

i can see! i can see!!

sum advice i can give. These body type shits is quite bull shit from my experience. Its more of a hip shoulder ratio. You seem to have wide shoulders at low weight which is a good plus. I dont know what a body rate is going to help? Boost confidence? you should gym. And to actually affect your process. Do research on your own ykno

• +1
Reactions: Master_Race
body types doesnt matter some have blessed genetics at all body types. Its just figuring out about subhuman genes

sum advice i can give. These body type shits is quite bull shit from my experience. Its more of a hip shoulder ratio. You seem to have wide shoulders at low weight which is a good plus. I dont know what a body rate is going to help? Boost confidence? you should gym. And to actually affect your process. Do research on your own ykno
Yes i think i should go back to gym. I was football player as a child ( Europe ) maybe it increased my clavicles lenght ?

Sliding door is only legit way. I measure 19 inch on sliding door and when I do muh muh pencil on wall I measure 21 inch
then sliding door is wrong...

Sliding door is only legit way. I measure 19 inch on sliding door and when I do muh muh pencil on wall I measure 21 inch
Need to measure bone not muscle tbh

then sliding door is wrong...
how? its a fixed gap. If your shoulders dont touch both ends its too wide. Meanwhile measuring using the wall, you lean your body plus pencil mark not being perpendicular means you overestimate the measurement. Its like measuring your height using your hand and not an object that makes a 90 degree angle to wall. This is why everyone thinks a 21 inch bideltoid is average, since it is actually 19 and people dont know how to measure.

you dont have 21,2 inch bideltoid​

It’s possible, however exceptionally improbable.
Mines 21” (21.5-22”+ with pump, idc about muh frauding sig by half an inch)
Don’t you have wide shoulders too?