What's my bodyfat%? Do I have gyno or just skinnyfat? 19, 184cm/6'0 - 76kg/167.5lbs

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Me4

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
You would know if you had gyno. There would be no mistaking it. It would be a hard, very hard, tumor like growth under your nipples. I have gyno.

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_130151.jpg
    IMG_20200407_130151.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 112
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
You would know if you had gyno. There would be no mistaking it. It would be a hard, very hard, tumor like growth under your nipples. I have gyno.

When I touch my nipple I just feel my rib cage. I looked just like you not long ago though. I stopped drinking milk and it solved the problem a little bit but sometimes when I eat too much my boobs grow back.

When I touch my nipple I just feel my rib cage. I looked just like you not long ago though. I stopped drinking milk and it solved the problem a little bit but sometimes when I eat too much my boobs grow back.
I would say you don't have gyno at all man, you would absolutely know if you had it. You look to me to just have chest fat or something, anyone who has gyno is asking, "what the fuck is this hard lump" not "do I have gyno"

• +1
gyno 404

• +1
I would say you don't have gyno at all man, you would absolutely know if you had it. You look to me to just have chest fat or something, anyone who has gyno is asking, "what the fuck is this hard lump" not "do I have gyno"

Alright. Thanks, man.
Yeah, I store fat like a woman. I'm probably high E but then I also have a weird deep ogre voice. Weird.

No gyno, just skinny fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 4464
You look slim as fuck tho. I thought I was skinny fat but thanks for reassuring my cut

Attachments

• A86C08CE-1723-4905-AAC9-111819722994.jpeg
    A86C08CE-1723-4905-AAC9-111819722994.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 106
Whats ur weight and height op?

You look slim as fuck tho. I thought I was skinny fat but thanks for reassuring my cut
Whats ur weight and height op?

Fuark, that's actually ropefuel. I was thinking of cutting further so I can slim down my face more.
I want it to be as lean as possible.

I'm 184cm. Just weighed myself now and i'm 76kg or 167.5 lbs.

%20-25%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3795
shit genetics trait being %20-25 at 76kg
lmao for real? That would be extreme lifefuel.
probably tbh you look feminine from all that bf lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
shit genetics trait being %20-25 at 76kg

probably tbh you look feminine from all that bf lmao

When I made this thread a month and a half ago people told me I was 15% and I looked chubbier then I think. At least my titties were more prominent.

Fuark, that's actually ropefuel. I was thinking of cutting further so I can slim down my face more.
I want it to be as lean as possible.

I'm 184cm. Just weighed myself now and i'm 76kg or 167.5 lbs.
You could cut tbh. I have a friend who is 6’3 160lbs and he looks fine. Plus has insane jawline from low bf. Funny enough I am a few pounds heavier than you but 1 inch shorter. I’m cutting until 150

• +1
You could cut tbh. I have a friend who is 6’3 160lbs and he looks fine. Plus has insane jawline from low bf. Funny enough I am a few pounds heavier than you but 1 inch shorter. I’m cutting until 150

Tbh I want to pack on more muscle so I don't look like a complete twink but I also don't want my face to be bloated for any period at all during my prime.
Such a dilemma.

When I made this thread a month and a half ago people told me I was 15% and I looked chubbier then I think. At least my titties were more prominent.
jfl them niggas dont know nothing about bf, %8-13 range is hard but not impossible takes time doe most people are %13 and above
Tbh I want to pack on more muscle so I don't look like a complete twink but I also don't want my face to be bloated for any period at all during my prime.
Such a dilemma.
get to 18.5 bmi and be %8-13 bf son bulk is meme

• JFL
Such a dilemma.
I read that as a natural lifter you can only gain 1lb of muscle per month. Its much more efficient to lose fat than to gain muscle for bf purposes. Keep the protein high to ensure you don’t lose what little muscle you have

• +1
jfl them niggas dont know nothing about bf, %8-13 range is hard but not impossible takes time doe most people are %13 and above

Can I still get to and maintain a good natty physique at that percentage? I'm sick of my parents calling me a bitchboi twink.
If I have bad fat storage genetics how hard would it be for me to get to 12%?

I'd want something as close to this as my genes would allow me: (homo warning)

16-17% bf imo

• +1
You're skinny fat. You will look like trash if you just cut. You need muscle mass to look good if you cut down to low bodyfat %.
Don't dirty bulk, but eat at a slight excess until you get some mass, then cut.

• +1
I read that as a natural lifter you can only gain 1lb of muscle per month. Its much more efficient to lose fat than to gain muscle for bf purposes. Keep the protein high to ensure you don’t lose what little muscle you have

So what's the minimum bf% i'd have to bulk to? Would I need to go beyond 15%?
What do I look like to you now?

Will I have to turn myself into an Auschwitz prisoner to get to a low bodyfat%? Is there any other way?
Could this be some sort of hormone imbalance?

You're skinny fat. You will look like trash if you just cut. You need muscle mass to look good if you cut down to low bodyfat %.
Don't dirty bulk, but eat at a slight excess until you get some mass, then cut.

What's the minimum bf% i'd have to bulk to? What do I look like to you now? I don't really want to go beyond 15%

@Amnesia help me out bro pls

Will I have to turn myself into an Auschwitz prisoner to get to a low bodyfat%? Is there any other way?

What's the minimum bf% i'd have to bulk to? What do I look like to you now? I don't really want to go beyond 15%

Bro just get 18.5 bmi andlift gard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3795
@SlavCelibate
Can’t tell from just a pic of your torso, I need to see full body to tell. Everyone stores fat differently. Also it’s not either cut or bulk jfl. Work out while cutting and you will gain (some) muscle

• +1
Can I still get to and maintain a good natty physique at that percentage? I'm sick of my parents calling me a bitchboi twink.
If I have bad fat storage genetics how hard would it be for me to get to 12%?

I'd want something as close to this as my genes would allow me: (homo warning)

Lmao

• JFL

You look >15% but <20%, however, it's difficult to tell because you have no definition and it looks like no muscle mass. I was in a similar boat and cut first and looked beyond bad, then I made the mistake of dirty bulking got really fat but put on a ton of muscle, and then I was forever cutting. If I was in your position, I'd eat at a slight caloric excess and lift until you put on some decent mass.

If you're natty, this is not a month or two month process. You'll need decent cutting and bulk cycles to make the gains you want.

• +1
@SlavCelibate
Can’t tell from just a pic of your torso, I need to see full body to tell. Everyone stores fat differently. Also it’s not either cut or bulk jfl. Work out while cutting and you will gain (some) muscle

By full body do you mean legs too? My legs are really fat.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Also if you want, you can PM. I can show you some of my progress and I was at a legit worse starting position than you. Skinny to less skinny to fat as fuck to pretty decent

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3795
Also if you want, you can PM. I can show you some of my progress and I was at a legit worse starting position than you. Skinny to less skinny to fat as fuck to pretty decent
Post pics here and blur out you face, this is helpful stuff

idk but a lot

• +1
idk but a lot

Damn. I don't even eat much shit. Is it just bad fat storage genetics?
It's lifefuel if I can lose it tho because that means my face hasn't reached its full potential yet.

Damn. I don't even eat much shit. Is it just bad fat storage genetics?
It's lifefuel if I can lose it tho because that means my face hasn't reached its full potential yet.
yeah I barely eat too, my metabolism is horrible so I only start feeling hunger after a day of not eating and the only way I went from obese to overweight was interval training running for weeks everyday

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 3795
yeah I barely eat too, my metabolism is horrible so I only start feeling hunger after a day of not eating and the only way I went from obese to overweight was interval training running for weeks everyday

is there hope for me reaching 12%?

What’s your bf%?
Around 19-20%. I used to think it was lower because of semi visible abs but I store a lot of fat in my legs and thighs. I’m quite thicc

You don't have gyno and I'd estimate around 17% bodyfat with very little muscle mass.

• +1
lol twin.

what would estimate my bf% to be?
Around the same. I’d say a solid 20%. If you trained abs they would be more apparent because of your slim stomach

Edit: actually you are taller than me so 18% would be my guess

• +1
You don't have gyno and I'd estimate around 17% bodyfat with very little muscle mass.
Around the same. I’d say a solid 20%. If you trained abs they would be more apparent because of your slim stomach

Edit: actually you are taller than me so 18% would be my guess

These are my legs btw, does that change your estimate in any way? I feel like I would've been a high E Stacy
Legs

Blocked cock because it's deformed at the moment, getting ready to amputate it if can't fix.

Would dropping from 17 to 12 do a lot for face gains?

These are my legs btw, does that change your estimate in any way? I feel like I would've been a high E Stacy
View attachment 361173
damn those curves son, you wouldve made a great daughter. Mine are a little bigger actually, yours arent that fat. Pretty much confirms what I thought - 18% w/ low muscle mass

• +1
damn those curves son, you wouldve made a great daughter. Mine are a little bigger actually, yours arent that fat. Pretty much confirms what I thought - 18% w/ low muscle mass

Funnily enough my mother was told I was a girl before she birthed me. Low T cuck right from the womb :feelsrope:
Will dropping to 12% do much for my face and losing curves?

Funnily enough my mother was told I was a girl before she birthed me. Low T cuck right from the womb :feelsrope:
Will dropping to 12% do much for my face and losing curves?
For the curves yes. for the face the benefit really depends on your bone structure and how you store fat. You might still have chubby cheeks at 12% but lose them at 10%.

• +1