Whats my bodyfat rn

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
Screenshot 2024 01 17 11 32 45 638 edit comniksoftwaresnapseed

Ive been starting to cut. Whats my current bodyfat?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Why do you need to gymcel so much with that face

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Around 15 to 18

You look like a manlet! Soooooo bad..

I think 13-16% bf... 14,5%!

Ugly frame/build ngl here’s what actually good physiques look like

Attachments

• 8505E030-D85D-405A-B823-DCE5A33C97C0.jpeg
    8505E030-D85D-405A-B823-DCE5A33C97C0.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6CEDA8F9-6FFE-4F35-9EA9-697FF01AC4BB.jpeg
    6CEDA8F9-6FFE-4F35-9EA9-697FF01AC4BB.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and ConfusedBolivian
female frame ngl

shoulder/clavicle width is super important also for female gaze

female frame ngl

shoulder/clavicle width is super important also for female gaze
No looking good frame wise is about neck size,arm/leg length and it needs to be sleight longer then torso and also the Secoind guy has wider shoulders then 90 percent of the population…ops build above looks bad because his arms are too short and so is his frame for that muscle

No looking good frame wise is about neck size,arm/leg length and it needs to be sleight longer then torso and also the Secoind guy has wider shoulders then 90 percent of the population…ops build above looks bad because his arms are too short and so is his frame for that muscle
frame mainly comes from shoulder width, lats/back and clavicle length. leg length has 0 influence on frame and arms add a little only a little volume compared to the other things i mentioned

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
frame mainly comes from shoulder width, lats/back and clavicle length. leg length has 0 influence on frame and arms add a little only a little volume compared to the other things i mentioned
The guy above disproves that’s theory of only clavicle and small waist matters lol

The guy above disproves that’s theory of only clavicle and small waist matters lol
well his frame isnt that good because his head and neck are massive and he is a manlet with manlet proportions

my frame looked good despite not gymcelling here

IMG 3815

• +1
Reactions: finn899
well his frame isnt that good because his head and neck are massive and he is a manlet with manlet proportions

my frame looked good despite not gymcelling here

View attachment 2681342
Good frame tbh especially for not gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Im not lean like them

Im not lean like them
You are vinnie is around 15 percent body fat in that pic you are 15 percent too as you have visable abs,you simply have too much muscle to look aesthetic

You are vinnie is around 15 percent body fat in that pic you are 15 percent too as you have visable abs,you simply have too much muscle to look aesthetic
fat distribution depends on person, im higher than that ofc. If I get REAL 12-13% BODYFAT i'd look way more aesthetic and i'll achieve it

Only 1 like thank god this narcy cunt is ignored. Good riddance manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, N1666 and Nick.Harte
Send pic of legs

no way are these shoulders untrained
they arent untrained, but i didnt lift for many months and pretty much lost all my muscle mass on this pic. i started lifting early, my bone structure adapted to the muscles i guess

Abs appear due to muscle tone, bozo.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Abs appear due to muscle tone, bozo.
i literally said he looks fqat bc he has too much muscle,hes 15 percent bodfty fat or under tho 100 percent

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
i literally said he looks fqat bc he has too much muscle,hes 15 percent bodfty fat or under tho 100 percent
I have literally no muscle