whats my canthal tilt?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
wth is canthal tilt and what is mine?

no why , ive been on here 24/7
haven't seen you that much probably bcs im too much in the off-topic section, Also bone smashing helped my zygos

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
haven't seen you that much probably bcs im too much in the off-topic section, Also bone smashing helped my zygos
nice to hear that man , many people don't believe it (y):love: , btw whats my canthal tilt

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15406
nice to hear that man , many people don't believe it (y):love: , btw whats my canthal tilt
i think is about genes tbh bcs my grandfather and dad's family had really strong jaws and zygos

• Love it
true i agree 100% my moms had such a string lower third she could've been a model , I think I inherited my jaw from her idk
what time you started to get results bcs i got them in 3 days i thought it would take me 3 weeks

what time you started to get results bcs i got them in 3 days i thought it would take me 3 weeks
it varies bro i got mine between 2-3weeks , we have to take into account of bone density and skin thickness [individual differences]

it varies bro i got mine between 2-3weeks , we have to take into account of bone density and skin thickness [individual differences]
yeah your right I honestly cant wait how would i look in 2022

• Love it
curry tilted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, germanlooks and enzo
Probs slightly positive. You have slightly droopy eyelids which makes them look more negative though

• +1
yeah i do
bro dont do it everydat , youre damaging your bone rather than making progress , take in between breaks I would suggest you take a whole week off , that's what I do

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15406
Probs slightly positive. You have slightly droopy eyelids which makes them look more negative though
yea i took this after an all nighter preparing for my mocks

• Hmm...
bro dont do it everydat , youre damaging your bone rather than making progress , take in between breaks I would suggest you take a whole week off , that's what I do
k i would take a break

• +1
you need to look straight to evaluate your canthal tilt

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
then why are you asking...
no i didnt not know how to determine the tilt , then I watched a video and later found out , I cannot delete this thread