Reactions: BongMog and Polish Chincel
nice heterochromia

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
looks like D30 but the picture are kind bad so idk for sure

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel
Mogger if they were all lighter shades.

Not a bad eye colour, I think it’s more interesting than a single colour given the same brightness

• +1
hazel or green with brown central heterochromia not sure @Artemis
Central heterochromia. IMO.

But you can tell others you have hazel eyes.

The difference between hazel and centrally-brown heterochromia is literally how fast the border between colors changes: if the separation between colors is abrupt, then you have heterochromia. If it is more gradual, you have hazel eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Polish Chincel and forevermirin
Central heterochromia. IMO.

But you can tell others you have hazel eyes.

The difference between hazel and centrally-brown heterochromia is literally how fast the border between colors changes: if the separation between colors is abrupt, then you have heterochromia. If it is more gradual, you have hazel eyes.
interesting distinction, but i would say the thing with hazel is that it appears to have multiple layers of heterochromie - a central brown, then a lighter brown, then green and then dark greyish near the limbal ring. (just a sample coloring, they can obc be very diff)

also i think hazel eyes are known to be unique in that they change color somewhat drastically depending on lighting - can go from golden yellow to brick red to proper hazel with the color spectrum showing.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
a central brown, then a lighter brown, then green and then dark greyish near the limbal ring
The REASON for this: brown color is more gradually transitioning into blue or green.

In hazel eyes, there is usually no "3 colors". If you magnify your eye color, you will just see how the brown is gradually less and less the further it is from the pupil. This "diluted brown" is what gives hazel eyes "green", "amber", "grey" and all in-between as the brown is transitioning in your iris-rim color.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and forevermirin
The REASON for this: brown color is more gradually transitioning into blue or green.

In hazel eyes, there is usually no "3 colors". If you magnify your eye color, you will just see how the brown is gradually less and less the further it is from the pupil. This "diluted brown" is what gives hazel eyes "green", "amber", "grey" and all in-between as the brown is transitioning in your iris-rim color.
yes i actually did this lol. was a bit dissapointed that it wasn't actual green just a much darker greenish hued brown (look a bit like olive).

but i guess i agree with you then if u said ops eyes aren't hazel they're just green with brown ch. also nice seeing u around again!

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
mogger eye color. very nice op.

• Love it

So I have green eyes with central heterochromia?

T70

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
looks exactly like my eye color jfl