Whats my face shape and whats the best cut for it

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Gold
Snapchat 1318663413

Gaming chair. Check.
Mic and headphones to talk to fello incel gamers. Check.

Since your forehead is big, first priority is covering it. Just grow out your hair. Also never trim the sides more than the top, try to keep uniform growth.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
Definitely stop cutting the sides like that it looks ridiculous.
Smile more

and man dont feel its over and shit, just improve. today saw face reveals of some so called forum self proclaimed chads with slay stories etc and they are plain. just debloat your face, grow hair, sleep 8 hours, some necessary supplements, cardio and youre good. i see potential in you, well like you wont be chad but you wont die single either.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
and man dont feel its over and shit, just improve. today saw face reveals of some so called forum self proclaimed chads with slay stories etc and they are plain. just debloat your face, grow hair, sleep 8 hours, some necessary supplements, cardio and youre good. i see potential in you, well like you wont be chad but you wont die single either.
thank you bro for not being toxic , i have lots of insecurities but rn im just tryna grow eyebrows and a stubble, how should i deblotat? (also im going on a bulk rn idk if its worth it )

thank you bro for not being toxic , i have lots of insecurities but rn im just tryna grow eyebrows and a stubble, how should i deblotat? (also im going on a bulk rn idk if its worth it )
if youre fat or skinny fat fix that. if allergies or sinus fix that. find the root cause and then try to eliminate it. also drinking water will help lighten up your eyebags etc. yeah you def need to grow those eyebrows. also getting a good hairstyle will alone make you more attractive. you seem to have a oval face from your picture in the post( just a guess cuz of emoji on it), trimming the side and keeping the top will elongate your face more whilst equal growth will sorta balance your skull and to some excent give a illusion of a balanced skull

if youre fat or skinny fat fix that. if allergies or sinus fix that. find the root cause and then try to eliminate it. also drinking water will help lighten up your eyebags etc. yeah you def need to grow those eyebrows. also getting a good hairstyle will alone make you more attractive. you seem to have a oval face from your picture in the post( just a guess cuz of emoji on it), trimming the side and keeping the top will elongate your face more whilst equal growth will sorta balance your skull and to some excent give a illusion of a balanced skull
im skinny fat , what exact haircut do u have in mind