What’s my FWHR?

F

FuckassBitchass

Iron
I’ve calculated it myself, but I want someone other than myself to do it and give me their result, because I feel like I might be biased in where I draw my lines.

I don’t care about anything else. This is a picture that was taken when I hadn’t slept for over a day and everything from my hairstyle to my eyebrows and shit was far from optimal. However, I chose this pic for FWHR because it was professionally taken for ID which means there shouldn’t be too much lens distortion like a selfie, the lighting was good and it was taken with me looking straight into the camera.

Attachments

• A2FF5863-989D-4828-A6A9-8D0E6AF44677.jpeg
    A2FF5863-989D-4828-A6A9-8D0E6AF44677.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 131
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Don't know but you have good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Cain
Forget about your FWHR, get custom jaw angle implants and train neck.

FWHR = Shit

tall chin giga chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
1.7 -> 8.

What did you get?

don’t know don’t care

Just realized you were a fellow canadian, cool.

What province?

Forget about your FWHR, get custom jaw angle implants and train neck.
Jaw angle implants meaning to lower gonial angle? I can’t find many natural looking success stories sadly.
train neck is be doing as we speak ✅

1.7 -> 8.

What did you get?
Measuring from the lowest point of the inner brow to the highest point of upper lip (top of Cupid’s bow) and from literally the last bit of skin before sideburns on each side, it gives me like 1.94.
i just don’t feel like my face is that wide so I felt hella confused.

Measuring from the lowest point of the inner brow to the highest point of upper lip (top of Cupid’s bow) and from literally the last bit of skin before sideburns on each side, it gives me like 1.94.
i just don’t feel like my face is that wide so I felt hella confused.
Well that's because you have wide cheekbones, it's just that your jaw doesn't follow suit.

I measured from the mid brow to the bottom lip.

Also, tu parle en francais?

Well that's because you have wide cheekbones, it's just that your jaw doesn't follow suit.

I measured from the mid brow to the bottom lip.

Also, tu parle en francais?
About my cheekbones, t weird thing is I feel like I barely have any. From the side, they’re like flat. When I smile, I can actually see them pop out, but otherwise idk. So yeah my jaw is narrow (narrow lower third)?
Et oui je parle français haha

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
it's about 2
IMG 20210326 221037

Brutal greycel moment

jordan has 2.1+
I’m frankly confused af cause on my selfies I look nothing like the pic I posted in this post. But the pic in this post is a passport pic. So I’m assuming passport pic is the most accurate since its taken from a distance at eye level. So less/no distortion. It would be welcome news for me to learn that my face in real life looks the way it does on my passport pic, cause I thought my face was much narrower based on my selfies and shit.