whats my gonial angle for my recessed jaw

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
title

3/4 shots are nearly useless for any kind of judgement especially on gonial angle

how don’t you know this already bluecel

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
3/4 shots are nearly useless for any kind of judgement especially on gonial angle

how don’t you know this already bluecel
Guy is retarded, asked for a measurement of forward growth and covered all the areas required for an actual measurement. + only posts pictures with fraud angles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 13476
Guy is retarded, asked for a measurement of forward growth and covered all the areas required for an actual measurement. + only posts pictures with fraud angles.
how tf is this frauding man wtf

Op are you a narcy who seek validation so you post frauded picture or are you really really dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Op are you a narcy who seek validation so you post frauded picture or are you really really dumb
im kinda smart i usually ace all my math tests but im retarded in other subjects

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and Deleted member 7112
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Ramus too rounded to measure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
The angle is chadpreet that is all.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Deleted member 14166
  • +1
135 degrees

• +1
My jaw looks better than yours at this angle and I’m a recessed, ramus-less truecel

you’re clearly ugly + ethnic + recessed (the unholy Trinity) but trying to cope with angle frauded pictures. Show true side profile, then we’ll talk

• +1
Reactions: John124
My jaw looks better than yours at this angle and I’m a recessed, ramus-less truecel

you’re clearly ugly + ethnic + recessed (the unholy Trinity) but trying to cope with angle frauded pictures. Show true side profile, then we’ll talk
salty :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

youre clearly jealous, recessed and ugly its okay keep coping :ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:(y)