Whats my height equivalent?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
What is 6’2 when compared to PSL rating. 6’2 is HTN? Or chadlite?

I would say 5’10 is MTN, 6 foot is HTN, 6’2 is strong HTN, 6’4 is Chadlite, 6’5-6’6 - Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and LowTrust
5'4 is subhuman, 5'7 is LTN

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
6'2 is strong HTN. 6'3 Chadlite, 6'4 Chad

• +1
6'2 is strong HTN. 6'3 Chadlite, 6'4 Chad
and thats actually pretty smart its true that strong HTN chadlite and chad arent that far away in terms of results, unless modeling of course so 1 inch seems true

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Psl it is MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
5’7 is foid height, you are delusional
I don't find girls 5'7 attractive unless very good face, me like girls 4'8-5'2 the most

• +1
I don't find girls 5'7 attractive unless very good face, me like girls 4-8-5'2 the most
very true smart decision, 5'7 is too tall for a girl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and LowTrust
shoes

keep coping u are probably 5'7 and cant accept it that ur ltn not subhuman
5’7 is subhuman, you are probably larping about being 6’2

very true smart decision, 5'7 is too tall for a girl
fuck my kids man idc if they become manlets, guys like what they like so might aswell be selfish and live with the consequences

5’7 is subhuman, you are probably leaping about being 6’2
if u think 6'2 is that outrageous in germany that im larping then u probably even shorter than 5'7 💀 5'7 isnt subhuman, there are guys with chad faces at that height who still slay so its not subhuman height, but it is very bad

fuck my kids man idc if they become manlets, guys like what they like so might aswell be selfish and live with the consequences
yep i want to tower completely over a girl be twice her size she gotta be really short, 5 foot 4 max

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • Woah
my favorite are short girls with big ass and small or medium boobs, what about you?
I like short girls skinny with medium ass small boob, JFL at my genetic compass trying to cuck my future lineage

• JFL
I like short girls skinny with medium ass small boob, JFL at my genetic compass trying to cuck my future lineage
hopefully u have one daughter and then stop having children. ur son will be incel and mine too 💀

• JFL
hopefully u have one daughter and then stop having children. ur son will be incel and mine too 💀
I can't have daughter it's just too cucked, my son will just have to get LL and wear 4 inch amnesia lifts hopefully he has good face or something aswell to compensate

if u think 6'2 is that outrageous in germany that im larping then u probably even shorter than 5'7 💀 5'7 isnt subhuman, there are guys with chad faces at that height who still slay so its not subhuman height, but it is very bad
bitches don’t fuck men under 6’0, they use them as free meals, you’re the one coping hard, imagine thinking 5’7 makes you a human in Germany when even the 14 year old girls heightmog you with all the white male zooomers 6’0+

I can't have daughter it's just too cucked, my son will just have to get LL and wear 4 inch amnesia lifts hopefully he has good face or something aswell to compensate
yep im actually talking to a girl right now she has a good chin and clavicles while still looking feminine, my son could be mogger. i need to get her pregnant somehow i need to do somethign for real and make her stuck with me. she is 5 foot something she is short as well and just like i said small boobs big ass but i dont think she wants me like that

• Woah
bitches don’t fuck men under 6’0, they use them as free meals, you’re the one coping hard, imagine thinking 5’7 makes you a human in Germany when even the 14 year old girls heightmog you with all the white male zooomers 6’0+
well i dont like calling others subhumans in any way usually, cuz im subhuman myself and i dont like it when someone calls me that

yep im actually talking to a girl right now she has a good chin and clavicles while still looking feminine, my son could be mogger. i need to get her pregnant somehow i need to do somethign for real and make her stuck with me. she is 5 foot something she is short as well and just like i said small boobs big ass but i dont think she wants me like that
as long as her brothers or dad is tall your son could still end up tall btw maybe even more than 6'2, maybe just wear "condom" and break small hole in it in minecraft then she won't take pill or realize she pregnant until it is too late then she won't even be able to abortionmax, btw I am only talking about in minecraft this might be illegal so only do in minecraft

as long as her brothers or dad is tall your son could still end up tall btw maybe even more than 6'2, maybe just wear "condom" and break small hole in it in minecraft then she won't take pill or realize she pregnant until it is too late then she won't even be able to abortionmax, btw I am only talking about in minecraft this might be illegal so only do in minecraft
thats actually a good plan but nowadays girls will just abort but first of all i need to get her to smash me lol i am being emotional tampon like @Crestfallen95 says so idk if that will happen but im hoping yes cuz she sent nudes

• Woah
thats actually a good plan but nowadays girls will just abort but first of all i need to get her to smash me lol i am being emotional tampon like @Crestfallen95 says so idk if that will happen but im hoping yes cuz she sent nudes
if she sends nudes then you could prob fuck her might aswell try if it doesn't work then take a break from her and just use for nudes see if she changes mind

• +1
No amoiunt of height is equivalent to chadlite plus face unless paired with great body and decent face as base.

Attachments

• 4E66DBE8-603B-4918-9A9D-BFDDD8E0594D.png
    4E66DBE8-603B-4918-9A9D-BFDDD8E0594D.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 40878EE1-CD4C-4C93-9482-0CB5099D6B9C.png
    40878EE1-CD4C-4C93-9482-0CB5099D6B9C.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and Yuno_howitez
6'2 is chadlite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123 and Yuno_howitez

I would say 5’10 is MTN, 6 foot is HTN, 6’2 is strong HTN, 6’4 is Chadlite, 6’5-6’6 - Chad
6’2 is chadlite/chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Revenge123, jrobts. and Yuno_howitez
Yeah no chance it's anything below chadlite
6’2 is chadlite/chad
can I grow to 6'3 if im 6'2 at 17 almost 18? I am ccomplete subhuman facially so i need a lot of height i already had a height loving girlfriend and she left me for an even taller guy no joke but he almost mogged facially lol

can I grow to 6'3 if im 6'2 at 17 almost 18? I am ccomplete subhuman facially so i need a lot of height i already had a height loving girlfriend and she left me for an even taller guy no joke but he almost mogged facially lol
You’ll probably hit 6’3 yeah

6'4 is definitely Chad. 6 foot is not comparable to 6'4. If you are 6'4 basically no one is going to be taller than you. At 6 foot you are going to get height mogged every now and then. 6'4 midday barefoot is the ideal

Last edited:

6'2 is Chad in some places, HTN in the Netherlands and chadlite in countries with 180 average