What’s my looksmatch?

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
If I get lot of IOI-s from MTBs in public and MTB-s from my school text and follow first on insta, does that mean I’m MTN? Some people told me I was strong HTN or even chadlite. But if I am, why aren’t HTBs and Stacylites texting first? Do only girls below you make the first move or am I just a gigacoper ogre?

@StraightHeadJames
@sportsmogger
@mogssssssssssssssss
@okwiwhd
@Phillybeard1996
@BrahminBoss
@Aditya.
@Chadpreet_
@soover4me
@Kamui
@lassebasse
@NoReedemingFeature

Last edited:
Your looksmatch should be Strong mtb-htb.

If I get lot of IOI-s from MTBs in public and MTB-s from my school text and follow first on insta, does that mean I’m MTN? Some people told me I was strong HTN or even chadlite. But if I am, why aren’t HTBs and Stacylites texting first? Do only girls below you make the first move or am I just a gigacoper ogre?
lol im not reading this shit so just post a picture of your face in the ratings section

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
can you post examples pls? i want to see if i should rope
Francisco lachowski und seine frau jessiann gravel beland im dorf wahrend franzosisch tennis o

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Maybe it's because you are a @socialcel. If you weren't NT, you wouldn't be getting many IOIs.

Maybe it's because you are a @socialcel. If you weren't NT, you wouldn't be getting many IOIs.
I leave school the minute it's not mandatory and go to the gym and stay in the house all day. explain how that's NT

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
pics?
UR A FUCKING INDIAN LARPER IF U REFUSE TO POST PICS
I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY BHAI

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger