What's my opinion of this forum and what do I want?

Lance

Lance

Iron
I've found that there are many topics that are confusing and a bit frustrating to talk about (health, water retention, hormones). With all the conflicting advice out there, answers, to me, seem overly simplistic and subjective, especially for those still learning about these topics.

When I found this forum a few months ago, it was very interesting to me to notice all these people who know so much about self-improvement. However, I’ve noticed that some well-meaning users sometimes offer advice with overconfidence, particularly on delicate topics like hormones, where misinformation can cause real risks—especially for teenagers like myself. I would love to see more people studying, let's say hypertrophy, instead of one looking at a single study and coming to a conclusion.

I want to stand apart from those spreading basic or incorrect information and give well-researched insights.
My goal is to be a nutritionist and model and eventually compete in bodybuilding. I'm so passionate when it comes to reading books and learning about metabolism and the endocrine system, and that is what people want answers for. Even though I’ve often pursued my dreams without support, my desire to be the best drives me. I'm so eager for knowledge, and at so young, I'm committed to bettering my understanding, not just for my own growth, but to also help others on their own journey.

My faith in God has been a strong force to seek wisdom and understanding. As a Christian, I trust that God is the one to guide my life. I tell you my plans for the future, but I believe He shapes the outcome. His unseen ways have inspired me to look towards growth, and I know that through His word, others will be encouraged to pursue their best selves.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and ItsOverLawg
I've found that there are many topics that are confusing and a bit frustrating to talk about (health, water retention, hormones). With all the conflicting advice out there, answers, to me, seem overly simplistic and subjective, especially for those still learning about these topics.

When I found this forum a few months ago, it was very interesting to me to notice all these people who know so much about self-improvement. However, I’ve noticed that some well-meaning users sometimes offer advice with overconfidence, particularly on delicate topics like hormones, where misinformation can cause real risks—especially for teenagers like myself. I would love to see more people studying, let's say hypertrophy, instead of one looking at a single study and coming to a conclusion.

I want to stand apart from those spreading basic or incorrect information and give well-researched insights.
My goal is to be a nutritionist and model and eventually compete in bodybuilding. I'm so passionate when it comes to reading books and learning about metabolism and the endocrine system, and that is what people want answers for. Even though I’ve often pursued my dreams without support, my desire to be the best drives me. I'm so eager for knowledge, and at so young, I'm committed to bettering my understanding, not just for my own growth, but to also help others on their own journey.

My faith in God has been a strong force to seek wisdom and understanding. As a Christian, I trust that God is the one to guide my life. I tell you my plans for the future, but I believe He shapes the outcome. His unseen ways have inspired me to look towards growth, and I know that through His word, others will be encouraged to pursue their best selves.
they'll call u a psychopathic subhuman when u dont wanna undergo a surgery that involves taking ur ass hair and implanting it near ur temples

Model and bodybuilder? I hate to break it to you but modeling agencies don't look for roided out ogres

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
they'll call u a psychopathic subhuman when u dont wanna undergo a surgery that involves taking ur ass hair and implanting it near ur temples
if i need surgery then i'll schedule it. my hairline seems fine but I'm still trying to figure out my facial ratios in order to determine what I need.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Model and bodybuilder? I hate to break it to you but modeling agencies don't look for roided out ogres
my plan isn't to roid out as a bodybuilder. I'll model for specific businesses a few years before bodybuilding. Since I still have much to learn, I'm sure everything is going to work out. I have confidence now and I'll have confidence then.

i'm also not going to use steroids even though it's the "best" option for some things like bodybuilding or my psl rating lol. once I've matured enough then it's a consideration, but I don't plan to take any now because I care for my health more than anything.

Amen brotha