Whats my pheno + rating

D

drose

Silver
Title, 23M born and raised in Canada.

I'm on tret rn, and getting bimax in just over a year, what else?

Attachments

• 20241011_173814.jpg
    20241011_173814.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241011_173617.jpg
    20241011_173617.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1577770862.jpg
    Snapchat-1577770862.jpg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241013_122730.jpg
    20241013_122730.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240811_125116.jpg
    20240811_125116.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Fuck you fucking niggers

• JFL
Reactions: charlieroo, oily703 and youravgincel
Title, 23M born and raised in Canada.

I'm on tret rn, and getting bimax in just over a year, what else?
High htn

• JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxceo, vernier, plaguehopecel and 1 other person
low mtn, no appeal :forcedsmile:

low mtn, idk how much bimax gonna do for u but gl

Woah ho ho! It’s over!

What's holding me back?
not ur jaw area, i think u just look quite scruffy with your current haircut and the stubble. Your eye area also looks like it could do with some work, pretty wide eyed in all of these photos with a decent amount of UUE, and do smth abt the eye bags, even though thats a tiny thing.

North indid 2,5/10

not ur jaw area, i think u just look quite scruffy with your current haircut and the stubble. Your eye area also looks like it could do with some work, pretty wide eyed in all of these photos with a decent amount of UUE, and do smth abt the eye bags, even though thats a tiny thing.
Do I look robust?

How do I unlucky my eye area?

Unfuck

Why do you want a bimax? You don’t need it
Apparently, I do.

I have a deep bite. It's just that my chin is fucking massive, and according to my surgeon the shape of my mandible is actually really fucking good.

How do I fix eye area though?

Normal pheno, your face seems fine it's just nose bro

Apparently, I do.

I have a deep bite. It's just that my chin is fucking massive, and according to my surgeon the shape of my mandible is actually really fucking good.

No clue on how to fix your eye area but I had a bimax and my jaw was decent and my chin was really prominent just not as square as urs
Pre op is red hoodie
IMG 0078

IMG 0314
IMG 0310

Apparently, I do.

Mirin ur jaw bruh ur gonna be a chad once you have ur surgery

I did, and it was paid for with insurance
was your side profile worse then? Or did you have related health issues? Either way the bimax was an improvement for sure

Also I genuinely need it aswell, how easy is it to get insurance to pay for it and how did you do it?

was your side profile worse then? Or did you have related health issues? Either way the bimax was an improvement for sure

Also I genuinely need it aswell, how easy is it to get insurance to pay for it and how did you do it?
My dentist noticed that I had a super bad bite and just recommended braces and jaw surgery. Ig it was bad enough to have both paid in full by insurance. Not exactly sure how to just go about that besides consulting ur dentist

No clue on how to fix your eye area but I had a bimax and my jaw was decent and my chin was really prominent just not as square as urs
Pre op is red hoodie
View attachment 3253381
View attachment 3253380View attachment 3253379
Be honest, how mogger do you think I'd look with around a 4mm forward movement of the maxilla and like... 10 mm of the mandible.

Alternatively, in the worst case, if for some reason, my surgeon is a fag and only goes with bsso, how do you think I'd look with around 7mm of bsso advancement?

Be honest, how mogger do you think I'd look with around a 4mm forward movement of the maxilla and like... 10 mm of the mandible.

Alternatively, in the worst case, if for some reason, my surgeon is a fag and only goes with bsso, how do you think I'd look with around 7mm of bsso advancement?
stop obsessing over your jaw when everything else you have is so shit

• +1
Reactions: Manderoqj
stop obsessing over your jaw when everything else you have is so shit
What it is shit? Pure PSL rating is around low HTN - high MTN. No big harmony failos from what I can see. Features are less optimal though. Fix the UEE with fatgrafts should be a fairly big improvement. Dont need to be toxic just because ur unhappy with your SMV

What it is shit? Pure PSL rating is around low HTN - high MTN. No big harmony failos from what I can see. Features are less optimal though. Fix the UEE with fatgrafts should be a fairly big improvement. Dont need to be toxic just because ur unhappy with your SMV
maybe its the pic but ipd doesnt look very good along with his ptosis