What's my potential? COULD SOFTMAXXING SAVE ME?

child__

child__

LTN

190cm (but in europe so it doesn't matter)
could i reach at least low htn after softmaxxing? my skin is purging so its worse than it used to be

pbumpmpppppppppppp

you look very puffy so get leaner,chew and try tanning if that doesnt work use mt2
and work on another hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and child__
right now you’re ltn facially with mtn potential, mtn face +190cm = strong mtn- weak htn

Ur hair and skin look like shit, and lose bodyfat if you’re not lean

• +1
Reactions: RickysNotCool
right now you’re ltn facially with mtn potential, mtn face +190cm = strong mtn- weak htn

He's light MTN atm

Never give advice ever again you suck at it faggot
Motherfucker you joined on Tuesday and already have over 1k post :lul:, kys nolife basement dweller scum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifollowyou, nword49, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
Motherfucker you joined on Tuesday and already have over 1k post :lul:, kys nolife basement dweller scum
I posted my first message yesterday

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, child__ and negawattlol

I KEEP FUCKING DESCENDING

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol

but holy shit only mtn potential is it that bad im guessing im somewhere 18-19% bodyfat so becoming lean would help but I still have to bulk for a bit longer for the gym because I don't want to be a twink
is it visible that my jaw is asymmetrical? I have gaps in my teeth and a crossbite that I can't fix because braces are too expensive of a option, I also have temporomandibular joint problems but idk if it makes my jaw even more asymmetrical

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and nword49
You’re eating is trash stfu. He’s not htn. He lacks harmony and is not lean enough.

• JFL
Reactions: negawattlol
but holy shit only mtn potential is it that bad im guessing im somewhere 18-19% bodyfat so becoming lean would help but I still have to bulk for a bit longer for the gym because I don't want to be a twink
is it visible that my jaw is asymmetrical? I have gaps in my teeth and a crossbite that I can't fix because braces are too expensive of a option, I also have temporomandibular joint problems but idk if it makes my jaw even more asymmetrical
Bulking is a meme just get leaner, I didnt really play attention to your asymmetry tbh, your biggest problem is that virgin gamer skin and paper thin lips also your eye spacing is too far,

Fix the nose redness and paleness along with getting lean and you’ll be like strong mtn

Also your haircut is also dogshit tier so work on this

• +1
Reactions: child__
what's hardmaxxing? surgeries?
Yes surgery gear, stuff that has downsides if you’re not careful. Softmaxxes don’t really have downsides

• +1
Your lips and nose are dog shit and ur brows are light

• +1
Yes surgery gear, stuff that has downsides if you’re not careful. Softmaxxes don’t really have downsides
how can hardmaxxing fix a crooked nose, awful 0.51 esr and narrow paper thin lips??

how can hardmaxxing fix a crooked nose, awful 0.51 esr and narrow paper thin lips??
Rhinoplasty for nose. Can’t fix the other two almost no one will the the surgeries for those

• +1
i also think my chin isn't wide enough for my face, or would becoming lean make it better?

I posted my first message yesterday
how tf do you even have time for this shit nigguh? Like Ik ur a foid who has a beta buxxer pay for ur shit so u stay at home all day but damn.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
i cant do shit about my lips why do i have the worst flaws that are not fixable with surgery fuck my life
You’re not in a terrible position. You are white you can always Phillips servaty max and go to morrocco to fuck their “Muslim” women if you’re desperate enough. Just promise them a visa or trip back home hit and quit.

You’re not in a terrible position. You are white you can always Phillips servaty max and go to morrocco to fuck their “Muslim” women if you’re desperate enough. Just promise them a visa or trip back home hit and quit.
i have a girlfriend i just dont wanna get treated like shit by others even fucking cashiers not saying hello to me

Locked at mtn is a terrible position bro

Locked at mtn is a terrible position bro
You need surgery then. A beard will hide a lot of flaws. Minoxidil and derma roll a lot

• +1
You need surgery then. A beard will hide a lot of flaws. Minoxidil and derma roll a lot
i have to live life knowing that my esr is fucked and i have paper lips for 4 years and even at 18 i won't instantly get surgery only option is to cope and try to forget about it i've asked others about my eye spacing and lips (my irl's) and they said that it looks normal so hopefully nobody at my new school comments about it

Ignore this guy. He is AI generated. However I won’t lie to you you’re below average rn.
what's so below average about me i always saw myself as a notebook average

• +1
Reactions: nword49
  • +1
inbreed @Lokki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki and child__
what's so below average about me i always saw myself as a notebook average
Thin lips plus bad jaw is a bad combo fixing one of these could help

• +1
what's wrong with the jaw
Nvm it just looked bad in the selfie but good everywhere else so ig it may just be your skin but your lower third doesn't look good and it's not just cause of your lips

• +1
Nvm it just looked bad in the selfie but good everywhere else so ig it may just be your skin but your lower third doesn't look good and it's not just cause of your lips
chin too big?

You're tall as shit so you got lots of potential bulk up to get bigger preferably a physique similar to chace crawford, muscle+height is a great combo start a skin care routine get tan and get better lashes and brows after that I think you're fine

• +1