Whats my potential

beniman

beniman

Gold
So this is me when I was at peak debloat a couple of days ago im a lil bit more bloated now but considering my bones what do you think I could reach if I fix my looksmins?

Snapchat 449596698

htn

• +1
Reactions: beniman
HTN+

• +1
Plain htn or High htn potential? Btw had not slept for 30hours on that pic thats why my eye area is weird. Heres what they look like normaly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240721_021646_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20240721_021646_Snapchat.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 0
Plain htn or High htn potential? Btw had not slept for 30hours on that pic thats why my eye area is weird. Heres what they look like normaly
just htn you already looks pretty good im not sure theres not much more softmaxxing you can do. you could defo be chadlite with hardmaxxing tho

just htn you already looks pretty good im not sure theres not much more softmaxxing you can do. you could defo be chadlite with hardmaxxing tho
Im missing one of the most important stuff (first is bones ofc) And its coloring. Ive already been rated htn by 90% of people so was just curious and have never seen any1 with my kind of bones that is mtn. But then again I wont say your assumption is wrong. Also what hardmaxx? Only thing I can think of is rhino tbh since I already got good bones :Comfy:

Im missing one of the most important stuff (first is bones ofc) And its coloring. Ive already been rated htn by 90% of people so was just curious and have never seen any1 with my kind of bones that is mtn. But then again I wont say your assumption is wrong. Also what hardmaxx? Only thing I can think of is rhino tbh since I already got good bones :Comfy:
Shit i sound like a self glazing retard 💀 my bad

canthoplasty + brow ridge implant would give you an almost perfect eye area

• +1
canthoplasty + brow ridge implant would give you an almost perfect eye area
Never rly thought abt those but now that I look closer at it i can acually see it tbh ngl. Appricuate it(y)

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
Never rly thought abt those but now that I look closer at it i can acually see it tbh ngl. Appricuate it(y)
no problem bro

you actually have an interesting eye area your undereye is super good but upper eye has room for improvement from my experience its usually other way round, if you increase canthal tilt and lower eyebrows your eyes would be o'pry level

• Love it
no problem bro

you actually have an interesting eye area your undereye is super good but upper eye has room for improvement from my experience its usually other way round, if you increase canthal tilt and lower eyebrows your eyes would be o'pry level
Lifefuel :Comfy:

Your bones look good it’s just harmony atp

• +1
Your bones look good it’s just harmony atp
My harmony is decent id say. I think its my eye are that looks weird bc of no sleep. Here is a video of me but its frauded light so my coloring looks better

Attachments

• Snapchat-615167016.mp4
    3.2 MB
TikTok fag :ogre:

• So Sad
My harmony is decent id say. I think its my eye are that looks weird bc of no sleep. Here is a video of me but its frauded light so my coloring looks better
what did you use to debloat ? Only thing holding me back is my baby fat cheeks think I might just take the age pill and wait

what did you use to debloat ? Only thing holding me back is my baby fat cheeks think I might just take the age pill and wait
I didnt do much. The day before I drank an absurd amount of watter and "overdosed" on potasssium took 2.5 x the recommended amount and was in the sauna for 40min. Im guessing the potassium did what it should have and bc of the amount of watter i drank i pissed alot like every 20-30min and the sauna also helped to get away any excess watter.

I didnt do much. The day before I drank an absurd amount of watter and "overdosed" on potasssium took 2.5 x the recommended amount and was in the sauna for 40min. Im guessing the potassium did what it should have and bc of the amount of watter i drank i pissed alot like every 20-30min and the sauna also helped to get away any excess watter.
Yea I don’t drink a lot of water might be my problem I ordered lasix see what it does

• +1