What's my PSL improvement if I fix my nose failo?

Ponder

Ponder

Bronze
Normal:
Screenshot 20201211 220223  01

Nose morph:
PicsArt 12 11 100212  01

Side profile:
Screenshot 20201211 220718  01

Side profile (without nose failo)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211-221149__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20201211-221149__01.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 67
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 9989
I don't believe this jfl
@SubhumanCurrycel this dude morphed your nose on his face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 8165, WTFCGod and 8 others
U got one thick nose

Insane hair ngl

• JFL
Reactions: far336, joeveniro and Ocelot
Recessed maxilla is disgusting

Is my maxilla recessed??

Yes but at least you have decent front which more important than side profile.. Your front jaw is very good and you have decent eye area.

do u got braces in the past ?
Yes. Unfortunately I had those overbite braces that slow down your maxilla growth, but only by a few mm luckily

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Yes. Unfortunately I had those overbite braces that slow down your maxilla growth, but only by a few mm luckily
20201212 113313 169
the upper area of your eye area is bad, gay lips and point chin ( these 3 failios makes you look feminine and faggottish )

Your ortho jew ruined your maxilia

• JFL
Reactions: Ponder
Memes aside, you have a good lower third (bigonial width especially with good angularity). Your side profile indicates lower maxillary recession. Getting DJS would straighten out your nose, but you will surely need a Rhino after. But you would ascend EXTREMELY hard from those two procedures.

you would look like jeff seid if you fixed nostril width

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Memes aside, you have a good lower third (bigonial width especially with good angularity). Your side profile indicates lower maxillary recession. Getting DJS would straighten out your nose, but you will surely need a Rhino after. But you would ascend EXTREMELY hard from those two procedures.

His neck is also decent which is big halo.

I actually had a rhino before. Previously my nose had EXTREME side projection, it was huge. But it was also narrower. My surgeon shaved it down to this shape and now the tip is kind of hanging and there's still too much cartilage, making my nose wider and more bulbous. I was thinking of tip refinement surgery one day to get it fixed but I'm not sure it would be enough

I actually had a rhino before. Previously my nose had EXTREME side projection, it was huge. But it was also narrower. My surgeon shaved it down to this shape and now the tip is kind of hanging and there's still too much cartilage, making my nose wider and more bulbous. I was thinking of tip refinement surgery one day to get it fixed but I'm not sure it would be enough
Septum is straight btw, and the rhino was originally because of breathing problems after I broke my nose

The only thing that messes up your nose is the tip. You can get a rhino for just the tip as well. Would make it look ethnic no more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Ponder
Bump

• Ugh..
Jeffseid look alike

• Ugh..
Need bimax to fix your maxilla... probably at least 7-8MM LF1... get that and rhino should ascend you a lot

Side ruins front, unfortunately, but it isn't THAT disgusting, just bad.