What’s my PSL in this frauded pic?

leveruis

leveruis

Silver
Good lighting, angle, and body position. Tips on looking less baby faced?

Attachments

• E8B1CA57-B71D-496E-AA31-54279EDBC661.jpeg
    E8B1CA57-B71D-496E-AA31-54279EDBC661.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 0
Anglo Aryan

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
you need to go get eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 18418 and Deleted member 19066
You have a good base. You need darker eyebrows and eyelashes.

• +1
Also, you need to learn to fraud better. Practice a bit more with different angles/lighting.

• +1
Great pheno, just need to be leaner and find a really solid niche as far as fashioncelling and behaviour is concerned.

You're probably in the HTN range right now (4.5-5 PSL).

• +1
Great pheno, just need to be leaner and find a really solid niche as far as fashioncelling and behaviour is concerned.

You're probably in the HTN range right now (4.5-5 PSL).
Yes. I think this nigga could have high appeal to foids with the right softmaxxes. But his face has zero contrast right now due to his thin/sparse brows/eyelashes and pasty colouring. That is relatively easy to fix.

Where's all this WASP privilege I hear about? Here I am aspie coding like every other incel
You have a big advantage simply due to your pheno. Rn, you just have low sex appeal and have a very anemic appearance because of what I just typed above. Softmaxxing is enough to put you in the above average category. You have the potential to do well with women and be an attractive guy. A lot of people here have failo phenotypes that hardcap their looksmaxxing potential.

Yes. I think this nigga could have high appeal to foids with the right softmaxxes. But his face has zero contrast right now due to his thin/sparse brows/eyelashes and pasty colouring. That is relatively easy to fix.

I think he should keep his skin colour as is or maybe try to megadose beta carotene and/or astaxanthin if he wants a subtle change.

Suntanning just invites premature aging and if done too intensely, he will lose the classic White boy look his current skin colour gives him.

Brows and lashes could be a plus, but I kinda think the sparse brows and lashes make him look more masculine.

I think he should keep his skin colour as is or maybe try to megadose beta carotene and/or astaxanthin if he wants a subtle change.

Suntanning just invites premature aging and if done too intensely, he will lose the classic White boy look his current skin colour gives him.

Brows and lashes could be a plus, but I kinda think the sparse brows and lashes make him look more masculine.
Brows and lashes are very important for appeal.

You have a good eye area but your looking down and making it look worse than it is

Fuck some bitches, get roided. LETS GOoO

Where’s the frauded pic?

4.75 psl
HTN