What's my PSL, righ now and what PSL will I be after leanmaxxing + beardfrauding?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice

My goal is HTN. I'm still 17% bodyfat.

What I'm doing: diet + growing facial hair to hide weak chin. What else can I do?

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay, Deleted member 9090, MXY3N and 1 other person
PD: the only surgery I'll do would be genio ir neck lipo, but nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
im sorry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
4.7 PSL. Slant forehead and decent brow ridge, PCT, zygos are ok. Your nose is big failo, just get bimax with genio and rhyno. I would ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 9090
4.7 PSL. Slant forehead and decent brow ridge, PCT, zygos are ok. Your nose is big failo, just get bimax with genio and rhyno. I would ascend you hard
Yeah, my nose is fat and upturned and it breaks my harmony.

• +1
Reactions: MXY3N
i have seen you from somewhere

You need surgery. Stop coping with softmaxxing
I know that, bro. But I'm trying to get the best version of myself without surgeries, first. Then, decide what to do.

• +1
I know that, bro. But I'm trying to get the best version of myself without surgeries, first. Then, decide what to do.
I'll probably end up beardfrauding and cutting my bf to 11. Then, getting a small surgery when I'll decide to shave.

You're already HTN if tall. GL. A good haircut would ascend you hard

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, SexyMofo, Copeful and 3 others
Dude you can’t grow a full beard. But you’re not bad looking and if you talked to girls you would get some numbers definitely. Just don’t start with 10/10 or you would end up with blue balls.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 11143
Dude you can’t grow a full beard. But you’re not bad looking and if you talked to girls you would get some numbers definitely. Just don’t start with 10/10 or you would end up with blue balls.
I mean, I don't want a full beard. Just a small chin boost.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • +1

My goal is HTN. I'm still 17% bodyfat.

What I'm doing: diet + growing facial hair to hide weak chin. What else can I do?

you're not bad looking now probably around 4psl, but with beardmaxx and leanmaxx you could improve your looks by a lot to around 5/5.5psl

you're not bad looking now probably around 4psl, but with beardmaxx and leanmaxx you could improve your looks by a lot to around 5/5.5psl
What I'm getting is that I'm around 4-4.5 PSL. I'll try to beardmaxx to fraud chin, and philtrum. I'll lose bf, too. My bf is 17%.

Good eye area

copius to all guys calling you 4 psl. you are objectively above average, HTN (4.5 psl IMO). you have ethnic failo which drags you down to normie status tbh if living in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Bimax+Rhino would ascend you really hard.

• +1
Good eye area
Thanks. A good thing is that I'm noticing hollow cheeks under certain Lighting now and while I eat. When I chew I have some very pronounced hollow cheeks, which I guess it's a good sign.

copius to all guys calling you 4 psl. you are objectively above average, HTN (4.5 psl IMO). you have ethnic failo which drags you down to normie status tbh if living in the west.
I'm from the south of Spain, so my phenotipe is quite common.

Bimax+Rhino would ascend you really hard.
I'll never get bimax and rhino even though I would asend 1 point with them. Maybe rhino and in the future, when I'll softmaxx everything. Bimax is way too painful and expansivo.

I'll never get bimax and rhino even though I would asend 1 point with them. Maybe rhino and in the future, when I'll softmaxx everything. Bimax is way too painful and expansivo.
*expensive.

It really isn't. First week is bad but it gets way easier, not to mention you're noticeable recessed so it would help function (like sleeping and overall nasal breathing) ten fold for you while also being an aesthetic gain.

• +1
if you ain't getting surgery you ain't looksmaxing
I want to get a neck lipo and genio. But I'm softmaxxing first.

Jfl when your turn your head and show your side

I’m sorry dude. Same boat here. No leanmaxxing for your subhuman mandible.

It really isn't. First week is bad but it gets way easier, not to mention you're noticeable recessed so it would help function (like sleeping and overall nasal breathing) ten fold for you while also being an aesthetic gain.
I'll take it into consideration if 11 bf + beard doesn't work.

Jfl when your turn your head and show your side

I’m sorry dude. Same boat here. No leanmaxxing for your subhuman mandible.
Not really, I've had an improvenmemt. Before I was like 22/23 bf, now I'm 17/16 and my face is leaner. I'll cut it to 12 bf and, then, if beardfraud works for my chin and jaw, then stop. If it doesn't, bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
Not really, I've had an improvenmemt. Before I was like 22/23 bf, now I'm 17/16 and my face is leaner. I'll cut it to 12 bf and, then, if beardfraud works for my chin and jaw, then stop. If it doesn't, bimax.

Tbh you can use filers for chin or just beard don’t worry you look good

Anyways, I don't think my jaw is that recessed. However, my hyoid bone is too low, so my lower third is filled with fat. I can grab my double chin, cheeks, etc, and move the skin like crazy.

Btw, I've talked with my family. My mother agreed on me seeing a maxillofacial surgeon. I'm going to fix my overbite + a generical jaw placement issue.

I finally shaved. I look better shaven.