410.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, normie_joe and Outerz14
Not dark triad, not enough bones plus colouring is off. Maybe 4

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
What bones do I need my zygos and cheekbones are good
Zygos are not good and looks like you're sucking, chin is also not projected enough. But maybe because of the bad photos

• +1
Zygos are not good and looks like you're sucking, chin is also not projected enough. But maybe because of the bad photos
his chin and zygos are good.
his neck is too thin and the glasses don't suit him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Outerz14 and meropeu

Attachments

• Picsart_24-09-29_14-43-14-809.jpg
    Picsart_24-09-29_14-43-14-809.jpg
    949.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Also do I have dark triad looks?
dw bro the shitskin rates everyone a 4 except himself....your good atleast better than the shitskin @meropeu......just dont suck in your cheeks you look aspie otherwise avg forward growth

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-28 134509.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-28 134509.png
    708.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toji., DarkAscender and Outerz14
dw bro the shitskin rates everyone a 4 except himself....your good atleast better than the shitskin @meropeu......just dont suck in your cheeks you look aspie otherwise avg forward growth
Jfl at you for using a picture from year ago 🤣 just proves your subhumanity. I never rated unfairly ask anyone else retard

• +1
Jfl at you for using a picture from year ago 🤣 just proves your subhumanity. I never rated unfairly ask anyone else retard
stfu bitch get on a vid call with me dindu otherwise i'll rape your mom

• +1
i'ma find you and kill your dirty dindu ass in the slums of bengal

• +1

stfu bitch get on a vid call with me dindu otherwise i'll rape your mom
Why would I video call you subhuman monkeys 🤣 I have better things to do. Keep dreaming about me absolute shitskin curry masala. And keep fantasizing about rape u abused dog

• +1
Why would I video call you subhuman monkeys 🤣 I have better things to do. Keep dreaming about me absolute shitskin curry masala. And keep fantasizing about rape u abused dog
lmao i'm not even a dirty dindu like you bitch and no you aint got nothing better to do fucking reject remember the last time you asked me to ask a rate between both of us i got rated higher keep coping masala paav or whatever shit