What's my PSL?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
IMG20221111170356
IMG 20221111 164520

I feel like I'm slightly above average because of my hunter eyes, but not super good looking because of matured hairline, slight asymmetry, lack of a super strong jaw, etc. ... so maybe like a 6/10 or 5 PSL. but what you guys think? (btw first pic looks a bit weird, looks like i dont have a jawline but its just the lighting)

• +1
Reactions: Jase
Im no autist facial analysist but from regular blackpill perspective: side profile and hairline is what is stands out for me.

Im no autist facial analysist but from regular blackpill perspective: side profile and hairline is what is stands out for me.
I think he has a typical Scandinavian hairline. They tend to have larger foreheads in general.

• +1
MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
muh hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
It's also still a solid inch from his ear which is indicative of it not receding.

HUNTER EYES:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, gymmaxedhorse and Jase
HUNTER EYES:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
are they not hunter? height to width ratio is roughly 3:1, i dont have upper eyelid exposure, and my eyebrows are thick and lowset. do i not tick all the boxes for my eyes to be considered as being hunter?

opinion, hit gym, get bigger neck, get tan, get rid of that shit you call a beard, get skin care, get a haircut that doesnt make you look sub5 and YOU WILL SLAY.

are they not hunter? height to width ratio is roughly 3:1, i dont have upper eyelid exposure, and my eyebrows are thick and lowset. do i not tick all the boxes for my eyes to be considered as being hunter?
you need good pfh and good pfl for hunter eyes,you have big eyes and you are squinting and youre like 4 PSL not 5 lmao

opinion, hit gym, get bigger neck, get tan, get rid of that shit you call a beard, get skin care, get a haircut that doesnt make you look sub5 and YOU WILL SLAY.
"get a bigger neck"
as if you can just increase ur neck size jfl
also do my beard and haircut look bad? i thought they lowkey were kinda fire 😔

• JFL
5/10 for your race higher in general

You don't have model tier eyes if you are wondering.

"get a bigger neck"
as if you can just increase ur neck size jfl
also do my beard and haircut look bad? i thought they lowkey were kinda fire 😔
you have a beard that a 9 year old indian gorl has and your hair is non harmony. If ur Aussie ahave head / grow a good mullet, get a clean shave and wear nike tech, polo, lacoste, but not to tryhard-lad look. And yes you can widen your neck idiot.

You lack pct, downturned medial canthus, also ideally 3.5+:1 for hunter eyes.