• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
4.75-5.25 / 10 ... in this range

• +1
chad from front normie from side

• +1
4.5-5.5+ You have the looks where some self care and doing ur hair might help. I know normie advice but it works for people who aren't ugly, just unkempt like you seem

• +1
Thank you all. To clarify i’m not balding, my hairline is just high and weird

7 Nice jaw face is in proportions. Ears are interesting in a good way i don't think you need to be here unless you are trying to mogg uglies.

• +1
4.5-5.5+ You have the looks where some self care and doing ur hair might help. I know normie advice but it works for people who aren't ugly, just unkempt like you seem
I thought about this and I probably should have shaved and combed my hair before posting lol.

High tier normie, look out for your hair tho, it looks like you’re norwooding
It’s just my hairline lol. Could i make it to chadlite by gymcelling?

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
what's ur height OP?

• +1
It’s just my hairline lol.
I know it sucks to accept but that’s not just your hairline dude, the recession and the thinning are unmistakeable. The solution is so simple, just start finasteride before it gets worse or you’ll be forced to chrome dome it sooner rather than later

• +1
Idk you look like youd be a chad if you had a lil more testo

• +1
Htn
Get cheek implants, buccal fat removal and lateral canthopexy to ascend at chadlite level

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I

Decent base to be totally honest.

You need to fix that hairline, it is awful.
You need to improve brow density with minox or castor oil. However minox may fuck up your skin even more
Get a good skincare routine or if your skin still doesn't clear up make an appointment with a derm
You will want to look into getting supra orbital implants for your eye area
Then also if you aren't 12% body fat get onto that.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 18244
Cucked surgery, don't listen to this retard
It's the most underrated surgery here, if you have a good base with this surgery you can improve your bones easily

• +1
It's the most underrated surgery here, if you have a good base with this surgery you can improve your bones easily
Or you could just lose body fat, it will fuck you up the moment you hit 25

• +1
Htn
Get cheek implants, buccal fat removal and lateral canthopexy to ascend at chadlite level
View attachment 1598155I

Decent base to be totally honest.

You need to fix that hairline, it is awful.
You need to improve brow density with minox or castor oil. However minox may fuck up your skin even more
Get a good skincare routine or if your skin still doesn't clear up make an appointment with a derm
You will want to look into getting supra orbital implants for your eye area
Then also if you aren't 12% body fat get onto that.
Thanks, I’m gonna keep skinmaxxing and gymmaxing. Idk about surgery though, I’d rather stay non chad than have plastic shit in my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17501
Depending on the availability of tall guys you range from a 6/10-8/10 so above average base with your bone structure. You can go for softmaxxing like clear skin and better hair. If you want surgery then almond eye surgery could give you 0.5 more points

• +1
Depending on the availability of tall guys you range from a 6/10-8/10 so above average base with your bone structure. You can go for softmaxxing like clear skin and better hair. If you want surgery then almond eye surgery could give you 0.5 more points
I thought my eyes already are almond?
Would softmaxxing make me 7/10? I don’t want to be stuck with the normie peasants

Would softmaxxing make me 7/10? I don’t want to be stuck with the normie peasants
You already are a 7 it’s just in some place like Netherlands or Norway you may not be. You can def attract a pretty girl they are kinda abundant

• +1

Not perfectly almond and eyelashes are a good halo too so try to grow/curl them by researching methods. You don’t need to worry I’d suggest getting off this forum tho

• +1
Not perfectly almond and eyelashes are a good halo too so try to grow/curl them by researching methods. You don’t need to worry I’d suggest getting off this forum tho
Thanks bro. To be fair I prefer honest, bordering on overly critical feedback. I’ll follow y’all’s maxxing always, I’m just not getting orbital fillers like @SendMePicsToRate just to fix some UEE lol

Normie in every way

• +1
U need to soften your face and get rid of those acne scars and ridges

• +1
U need to soften your face and get rid of those acne scars and ridges
Bruh i’m creaming that shit, it just takes ages. What do you mean by soften tho?

@SendMePicsToRate Bruh give me a rating too pls like you did the other greycels.

@SendMePicsToRate Bruh give me a rating too pls like you did the other greycels.
Don't ask him. He just wants you to rope.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath