what's my rating, I'm 27 years old

got.daim

got.daim

Banned
ive never had a girlfriend in real life, can you guys give me some dating advice??
and what's my actual rating

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Darkeningstar
chad

• Love it
Reactions: got.daim
ltn, no girlfriend at 27 though might be over

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
ltn, no girlfriend at 27 though might be over
lmao low tier normie??? I have a full head of hair at 27, I'm a fucking slayer nigga

Spew

• +1
Reactions: Azomn88
You are in the medium range, in some photos you tend to the lower.

Low Subhuman, no girlfriend for 27 years already means it’s over bro, no one loves you, no one wants to see that face, you look like typical single 30yr old white guy in tech. Looksminned subhuman no amount of looksmaxxing will help you. I’d rope if I was you but it’s just personal opinion

Low Subhuman, no girlfriend for 27 years already means it’s over bro, no one loves you, no one wants to see that face, you look like typical single 30yr old white guy in tech. Looksminned subhuman no amount of looksmaxxing will help you. I’d rope if I was you but it’s just personal opinion
I'm a neet, I don't have a job, I'm not in tech, I'm not in my 30s, you got so much shit wrong LMFAO

I'm a neet, I don't have a job, I'm not in tech, I'm not in my 30s, you got so much shit wrong LMFAO
That’s why I said you look “like” them you ogre headed bitch. Just like how some people look older than they are you look like a middle aged guy in tech mostly look like a divorced father who couldn’t keep his wife but you’ve never even had a girlfriend.

Open YouTube and you’d see tons of subhumans looking exactly like you. Eternally fucked

That’s why I said you look “like” them you ogre headed bitch. Just like how some people look older than they are you look like a middle aged guy in tech mostly look like a divorced father who couldn’t keep his wife but you’ve never even had a girlfriend.

Open YouTube and you’d see tons of subhumans looking exactly like you. Eternally fucked
lmao, you put so much thought into imagining my life, honestly sounds like you're projecting bro

lmao, you put so much thought into imagining my life, honestly sounds like you're projecting bro
No nigger I have a loving girlfriend and family along with a functioning brain