Funny
MTN
Well connected
IMG 0440

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, NVM_Ignacio, watah and 9 others
Bidelt and dick size?
18.5 inch before I trained now more probably like 19.5.

6 inches but I know how to make a girl feel good. I once made a girl cum with one finger

7/10 SMV then (idk the numericals for SMV) your tall and somewhat wide with a deep voice. Mtn is average so you’ll be okay.

7/10 SMV then (idk the numericals for SMV) your tall and somewhat wide with a deep voice. Mtn is average so you’ll be okay.
HTN basically. Thanks

= being just Facially Htn, a Htn that’s 5’10 will mog u hard
If you compare selfies then yes. But in real life no. Frame, height and muscles play a bigger role. There’s a reason why most women prefer a normal tall guy rather than a “pretty” short one.

Attachments

• download (10).png
    download (10).png
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
You joined on 5 days ago and already got nearly 400 posts

If you compare selfies then yes. But in real life no. Frame, height and muscles play a bigger role. There’s a reason why most women prefer a normal tall guy rather than a “pretty” short one.
Nigga said height or muscles > face :lul:

Women don’t prefer average tall guys over gl short guys, unless the short in question is 5’3 and the tall is 6’4. A 5’10 Htn mogs a 6’2 mtn anyday cope all u want

Also your frame isn’t crazy either, pretty average

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Nigga said height or muscles > face :lul:

Women don’t prefer average tall guys over gl short guys, unless the short in question is 5’3 and the tall is 6’4. A 5’10 Htn mogs a 6’2 mtn anyday cope all u want

Also your frame isn’t crazy either, pretty average
There’s a difference between goodlooking and MTN with HTN and MTN.

19.5 clavicles is pretty good. The average is 17.5 for men.

There’s a difference between goodlooking and MTN with HTN and MTN.

19.5 clavicles is pretty good. The average is 17.5 for men.
If the average is 17.5 I’m a roided bodybuilder ig

your first sentence makes no sense, are you trying to say mtns can be gl? Or that the difference between a Htn and mtn is minimal?

If the average is 17.5 I’m a roided bodybuilder ig

your first sentence makes no sense, are you trying to say mtns can be gl? Or that the difference between a Htn and mtn is minimal?
Yes the average is somewhere around there +- 0.5 points check it out online.

Im saying that an HTN is above average, I know this sounds stupid but High-HTN and above is considered goodlooking. But each woman might have different preferences so it’s not a clear cut between those.

Yes the average is somewhere around there +- 0.5 points check it out online.

Im saying that an HTN is above average, I know this sounds stupid but High-HTN and above is considered goodlooking. But each woman might have different preferences so it’s not a clear cut between those.
Post a pic of a guy you think is mid Htn

Post a pic of a guy you think is mid Htn
Clavicular. If you saw him in the street he looks just like a normal American that has some good qualities.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Ghoulish
Clavicular. If you saw him in the street he looks just like a normal American that has some good qualities.
@Clavicular get humbled

@Clavicular get humbled
No shit he is HTN but just because this forum is full of Indian pajeets and sand niggas they think everybody that’s even remotely “good looking” is a chad

No shit he is HTN but just because this forum is full of Indian pajeets and sand niggas they think everybody that’s even remotely “good looking” is a chad
No one calls him chad.

don't have to read more
9/10 due to Med halo
would be 10/10 if terrone or greek sorry amico but still good enough
Yeah I have light skin and eye hooding but I have med features like eyebrows and eyes making me look like not an ethnic