What’s next in terms of PEDs?

S

Saint Casanova

Banned
We went from test, to DHT derivatives, to 19-Nors, to HGH and insulin, to sarms and peptides. What’s next in terms of PED advancements ?

Myostatin inhibitors ?

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy and <6PSLcel
now that would actually be cool

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy and Saint Casanova
a combination of test dht 19-nors hgh insulin sarm peptide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy, lestoa, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
now that would actually be cool
We have follistatin, YK-11, but they’re dubious at best in terms of efficacy. There’s some under testing but I think we need a carrier for them to be effective.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy and <6PSLcel
Cheque drops

• +1
Reactions: ChetCrispy
gene modification

• +1
myostatin inhibitors, dna/gene modification and peptides

crispr

• +1
We went from test, to DHT derivatives, to 19-Nors, to HGH and insulin, to sarms and peptides. What’s next in terms of PED advancements ?

Myostatin inhibitors ?
probably drugs that atrophy your muscle fibers without working out. They already work in some animals so I think they'll be available for humans in the next 10 years. pretty crazy to think about but in the mean time ima waste my time working out.

• +1

Myostatin inhibitors ?
what a shit new name man
Buy the vip and change it back

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
probably drugs that atrophy your muscle fibers without working out. They already work in some animals so I think they'll be available for humans in the next 10 years. pretty crazy to think about but in the mean time ima waste my time working out.
atrophy is decrease, hypertrophy is increase

I'll tell you what's next. Crispr gene therapy for myostatin inhibition. Also they can do gene therapy on your balls to make them produce so much test like if ot was a cycle. Look up Dr. Akhan

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Bryan Johnson uses this device that attaches some kind of electrode to his stomach, then he turns it on and lays there for a while. The machine stimulates his abs without him doing anything, he says one session is the equivalent of doing 10,000 sit ups. I don't know if it would work for other muscles. The machine probably costs like 50 grand

I bet dna modification drugs will come out in the 50-100 years or so and it will be huge

Bryan Johnson uses this device that attaches some kind of electrode to his stomach, then he turns it on and lays there for a while. The machine stimulates his abs without him doing anything, he says one session is the equivalent of doing 10,000 sit ups. I don't know if it would work for other muscles. The machine probably costs like 50 grand
yeah ive seen that. although im extremely skeptical it probably is the equivalent in some metric but there's no way its actually the equivalent. If it was a 1-1 equivalent, he would probably overwork himself every time he used it because 10,000 sit ups is overtraining for 99.9% of the population