What’s one misconception you had about another race when you were growing up?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
One misconception I had when I was in my adolescent years was that I thought all white people were mega rich and had perfect lives, after middle school I realized that some of them had the same struggles as anyone else. Another one was that I always thought black women had zero attraction to white guys but they do. Hbu? @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @rand anon @<6PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, emo, Imretarded? and 4 others
Good question. I thought white women only considered white men as attractive, and anyone who wasn't white was ugly in their eyes.

Another misconception I had is that I thought MENA women didn't like anyone darker than themselves either. It ties in with my earlier misconception.

Turns out, I was very wrong. [cue all the "BBC takeover" posts]

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, nathan and murdah
One misconception I had when I was in my adolescent years was that I thought all white people were mega rich and had perfect lives, after middle school I realized that some of them had the same struggles as anyone else. Another one was that I always thought black women had zero attraction to white guys but they do. Hbu? @Jason Voorhees @Gengar @rand anon @<6PSLcel
that white men are more attractive than black men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuse, borntosuffer, watah and 4 others
That White women are easier to sleep with any other race women. Mostly due to cringe Bollywood showing that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, boss8055, WeiWei and 3 others
Never had this kind of thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Good question. I thought white women only considered white men as attractive, and anyone who wasn't white was ugly in their eyes.

Another misconception I had is that I thought MENA women didn't like anyone darker than themselves either. It ties in with my earlier misconception.

Turns out, I was very wrong. [cue all the "BBC takeover" posts]
Agreed, growing up interracial couples weren’t a thing in general, especially white women dating out of their race. Times have changed quickly though. Interracial couples aren’t a rare sight anymore

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Maybe a bit stereotypical but I used to think all white people were very GL and tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Jason Voorhees and Gengar
Agreed, growing up interracial couples weren’t a thing in general, especially white women dating out of their race. Times have changed quickly though. Interracial couples aren’t a rare sight anymore
Precisely. I attended a mostly white high school and nearly all the whites were dating whites. Only a handful of interracial relationships existed, not more than 4. I think interracial couples are now more common because of social media and regular media; the normalization of such relationships (think of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, for example).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
Here's another one.

I always thought East Asian women only dated East Asian men.

JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, udeactive and murdah
Here's another one.

I always thought East Asian women only dated East Asian men.

JFL.
Unironically WMAF has always been a big thing, how’d you come to that conclusion :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Unironically WMAF has always been a big thing, how’d you come to that conclusion :hnghn:
Because all the East Asian girls I saw were always with East Asian boys.

And now I see a bunch of East Asian women with white guys. Even ugly white guys.

One of my friends is a LTN white guy and he's dating a Korean. :ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and murdah
I never really had any, except for maybe Asian people. Thought they all were mystics that knew karate or kung fu. Always thought they were way cooler than anyone else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, noobs, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
I thought that jews controlled the world puppet master style

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Another one was that I always thought black women had zero attraction to white guys but they do.
Including your sister?:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
They control the whole world.
through sexual supremacy
IMG 6097

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and murdah
I thought niggers urinate chocolate:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and murdah
That the average Swede was good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
That asians are smart

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Imretarded? and murdah
I got redpilled (politically speaking) pretty young so my thoughts on the races haven’t rly changed since then, and before that I just never thought about it

• Woah
  • Woah
I got redpilled (politically speaking) pretty young so my thoughts on the races haven’t rly changed since then, and before that I just never thought about it
Thoughts on mulattos/mulattas?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Thoughts on mulattos/mulattas?
Asides from better looks, I’ve never rly thought that they’re that different from blacks

• JFL
Philosophy isn’t a big thing in Brazil, just sex, murder, and drugs is all you people indulge in.
Reality: we don't judge people based on their race :feelsyay:

I thought indians and arabs were the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and murdah
They have higher iq.
I guess statistically that makes sense due to their part euro ancestry, but in every day life that isn’t rly noticeable. Like from what I’ve observed they just associate themselves with black people and black culture, which is what any person that’s mixed with black does from what I’ve observed. It’s contrary to other types of mixed ethnics, for example white hispanics, most of whom don’t even know Spanish and are culturally white

• +1
I guess statistically that makes sense due to their part euro ancestry, but in every day life that isn’t rly noticeable. Like from what I’ve observed they just associate themselves with black people and black culture, which is what any person that’s mixed with black does from what I’ve observed. It’s contrary to other types of mixed ethnics, for example white hispanics, most of whom don’t even know Spanish and are culturally white
I mean, hispanics also assimilate into black culture as well. It’s an abhorrent brainwash in America

• +1
I mean, hispanics also assimilate into black culture as well. It’s an abhorrent brainwash in America
I was referring to white hispanics though, the Hispanics that assimilate into black culture aren’t usually mixed and are usually like first gen American

• JFL
I was referring to white hispanics though, the Hispanics that assimilate into black culture aren’t usually mixed and are usually like first gen American
Cubans.

• +1
Cubans imitate black culcha
I’d argue there’s way more Cubans that are culturally white, especially ones that fled muh “communism”

• JFL
I’d argue there’s way more Cubans that are culturally white, especially ones that fled muh “communism”
In florida, theyre all wannabe blacks

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back