what's so attractive about these guys ?

ectomorpher

ectomorpher

Bronze
I've noticed that the average girl doesn't give a shit about Henry Cavil or Jordan Barrett, those two for example are very popular, what's attractive about them? I don't see any chad lower third or amazing eye area but they continue to be preferred to girls over psl god
why ?
032AF3DD 2556 43B6 A0CE 3874FF8D5421
7B4007E0 BE5E 4742 85B1 697782FCC05A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Snowskinned and Xangsane
MTN/HTN bones + nichemaxxing with tattoos can elevate SMV

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and boss8055
they look like shit nigga, the audience is just prepubescent girls, ask ur mom if she would date them
Maybe the first one, the secondo one is find very attractive and he is also short asf

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
MTN ? How if they are know for their look

they are celebrities cause of their looks
I said their bones are MTN level but since they nichemaxxed by getting tattoos they appeal to a certain demographic which increases their smv by a lot

• Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked
MTN ? How if they are know for their look

they are celebrities cause of their looks
Whats their social medias, I feel like you used purposefully shit pics specially for the first guy

The average girl doesn’t give a shit about current Barrett bc he has bad health indicators bc aging. The secret to “appeal” is insane health indicators and decent bones/ratios

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Tyrant and ectomorpher
“the average girl doesn’t give a shit about Henry cavil” are you fucking retarded or what

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and EdgyFashionist
Niche appeal, I have heard a lot of girls talk about similar looking guys and say they are rlly ugly (but also heard a few say they are hot, but this isn’t the majority)

The fact that they are good looking

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
So why do girls find them attractive?
depends on area. This type of men is the most attractive type of men in their surrounding so they stuck with them. Notice that in each country and region there are different type of high smv men

I've noticed that the average girl doesn't give a shit about Henry Cavil or Jordan Barrett, those two for example are very popular, what's attractive about them? I don't see any chad lower third or amazing eye area but they continue to be preferred to girls over psl god
why ?
View attachment 3181287View attachment 3181289
i can see that u are italian. Not every girl find them attractive just the ones who are into rap music, or the ones that have a "maranza" preference if u know what i mean, like they are not universally attractive but pretty desirable due to fashion, popularity and just the fact that they are the trend right now esepecially in northern italy. Tonyeffe (the guy on the right) is almost 5 foot 7 but i mean bro we are in italy not in the US girls still prefer tall guys but you know the heightpill here is not as strong as in the anglospehere.

So the conclusion is that they are maybe not PSL attractive but they are the trand right now and every white young girl follows the trends, but if u ask a 28 yo if she would like to fuck them hard maybe the answer would be less enthusiastic even though theese guys are relatively succesfull even at that age, just less and as the age goes up they became less and less atrtactive for foids.

Generally speaking in italy the two main niches are "the typical italian" so u know someone with a little beard, with charm and shit like that, and on the other hand for the last 10 yo (and probably for the next 10 years) we have theese pretty boy/rapper style (tatoos, dark curls, dead eyes and lean body).

P.S. many people are saying that those guys are ugly, how many off them do u see daily? they dont seem average to me, the guy on the right (look on the internet too there are plenty of photos) has a more than decent lower third, pct, everything looks defined plus good body.

Last edited:
i can see that u are italian. Not every girl find them attractive just the ones who are into rap music, or the ones that have a "maranza" preference if u know what i mean, like they are not universally attractive but pretty desirable due to fashion, popularity and just the fact that they are the trend right now esepecially in northern italy. Tonyeffe (the guy on the right) is almost 5 foot 7 but i mean bro we are in italy not in the US girls still prefer tall guys but you know the heightpill here is not as strong as in the anglospehere.

So the conclusion is that they are maybe not PSL attractive but they are the trand right now and every white young girl follows the trends, but if u ask a 28 yo if she would like to fuck them hard maybe the answer would be less enthusiastic even though theese guys are relatively succesfull even at that age, just less and as the age goes up they became less and less atrtactive for foids.

Generally speaking in italy the two main niches are "the typical italian" so u know someone with a little beard, with charm and shit like that, and on the other hand for the last 10 yo (and probably for the next 10 years) we have theese pretty boy/rapper style (tatoos, dark curls, dead eyes and lean body).

P.S. many people are saying that those guys are ugly, how many off them do u see daily? they dont seem average to me, the guy on the right (look on the internet too there are plenty of photos) has a more than decent lower third, pct, everything looks defined plus good body.
And not even chad? JFL

And not even chad? JFL
they dont need to be chad. They fit perfectly in the foids standards. Even italian tiktok is full of girls saying "when he is a badboy , dark hair, tall with tatoos", they basically come on that style unfortunately if u need a job or u want to be considered a trustworthy human being u cant really cover yourself in tatoos and walk around with black outfits all day

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
they dont need to be chad. They fit perfectly in the foids standards. Even italian tiktok is full of girls saying "when he is a badboy , dark hair, tall with tatoos", they basically come on that style unfortunately if u need a job or u want to be considered a trustworthy human being u cant really cover yourself in tatoos and walk around with black outfits all day
WOW. Status and style matter more?

potevi rispondermi in italiano comunque ahah

• +1
Reactions: italianmaxxer

why ?
View attachment 3181287View attachment 3181289
pretty obvious. they both look like dominant and respected retarded criminals

Solution