What's some ways to hide gyno?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
I developed gyno from drugs and stress. I used to be so comfortable to wear a tight t shirt before gyno, now with gyno I feel so uncomfortable and just want to hide it any chance I get. It's disgusting to have and probably a big turn off for women to see.

What's the best way to hide it? can building chest muscles make it less apparent? not sure what else to do.

• So Sad
Reactions: klimo
Gynecomastia surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and AspiringFakecel
im doing a guide soon which covers this, the whole thread talks about how to make your frame better, just wait, its coming soon

but try to get some dht cream from alpha gels to help 😉

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, onthewaytochadlite, Sodoku and 1 other person
Stop coping and just get the surgery done, its quick and painless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Imretarded?, xegigi and 1 other person
im doing a guide soon which covers this, the whole thread talks about how to make your frame better, just wait, its coming soon

why frame? arent we talking about gyno?

Polo shirts and build upper chest only, not lower.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I developed gyno from drugs and stress. I used to be so comfortable to wear a tight t shirt before gyno, now with gyno I feel so uncomfortable and just want to hide it any chance I get. It's disgusting to have and probably a big turn off for women to see.

What's the best way to hide it? can building chest muscles make it less apparent? not sure what else to do.
What drugs caused that can you share?

im poor, but i also dont want the surgery to mess up my chest. like what if it takes away its shape and looks weird after?
there is no way it will be messed up, its a high success rate surgery and docs do hundreds of them without issues

• +1
Reactions: greycel
What drugs caused that can you share?
Lexapro (SSRI)
disgusting shit cancer drug, looksminner.

if you google or look up studies, it's proven to cause gyno too. Why did I take this shit man, idk. I had perfect chest before, and had naturally high T. This shit lowers T, increase estrogen, and increase prolactin, it's truly disgusting.

• JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Imretarded?

he should try SERMs before dht

• +1
Reactions: klimo
if it's hard you will need surgery. SERMs block estrogen from reaching the gyno tissue
I think it's soft, when I touch the area, it's soft as hell and mushy. and sometimes it hurts or irritate. the fucking ssri did something for sure, such disgusting trash drug.

also can you link some steroid site? i legit havent got a clue

Lexapro (SSRI)
disgusting shit cancer drug, looksminner.

if you google or look up studies, it's proven to cause gyno too. Why did I take this shit man, idk. I had perfect chest before, and had naturally high T. This shit lowers T, increase estrogen, and increase prolactin, it's truly disgusting.
Probably because prostate cancer needs DHT to survive.

I think it's soft, when I touch the area, it's soft as hell and mushy. and sometimes it hurts or irritate. the fucking ssri did something for sure, such disgusting trash drug.

also can you link some steroid site? i legit havent got a clue
Look up brainlabz , chemyo, steroids UK.....

women dont care that much, mostly men dislike the look of gyno more

most women don't even know what gyno is lol

women dont care that much, mostly men dislike the look of gyno more

most women don't even know what gyno is lol
seriously? no way that's true, you sure this looks better than this?

Last edited:
Getting lean and building upper chest along with wearing darker coloured tops or graphic t shirts helps.