whats supplement increase chin height and masculinazes face?

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, ascension!, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Ignored for being retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, ErbCel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ErbCel, Bitchwhipper2, Adonis and 1 other person

Last edited:
Test hgh maybe mk677

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 21044 and sub5inchcel
tren

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 14693
Try bonesmashing, wanna know if its legit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ErbCel, sub5inchcel and subhuman to mtn
DHT

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Try bonesmashing, wanna know if its legit
how long have you been doing it and have you gotten results? I have seen plenty of people do it and get results.

bonesmashing :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

take mk677 megadose vitamin k2 d3 magnesium (and other stuff but these are the main) while drinking liters and liters of milk (ESSENTIAL) and eat plenty of meat organs eggs shellfish and sugar for insulin

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, rand anon and sub5inchcel
take mk677 megadose vitamin k2 d3 magnesium (and other stuff but these are the main) while drinking liters and liters of milk (ESSENTIAL) and eat plenty of meat organs eggs shellfish and sugar for insulin
Megadosing k2 doesn’t do anything

Megadosing k2 doesn’t do anything
k2 deficiency is the main reason why children have crooked teeth and are recessed mouth breathers it's essential for bone growth if you drink alot of milk alongside it it will promote growth synergistically

the men in the past or the indigenous tribes in africa who have big jaws got their k2 from fermented meat butter cheese etc which are absent from a modern diet

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
cant milk give estrogen effecr or it is raw milk

how long have you been doing it and have you gotten results? I have seen plenty of people do it and get results.
Been doing it for a little over a week on my left cheekbone. 0 results so far as expected

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
k2 deficiency is the main reason why children have crooked teeth and are recessed mouth breathers it's essential for bone growth if you drink alot of milk alongside it it will promote growth synergistically

the men in the past or the indigenous tribes in africa who have big jaws got their k2 from fermented meat butter cheese etc which are absent from a modern diet
Of course it’s important I mean megadosing it using 1 to 5mg of k2. All it does is go straight to your ass at that point

Nad, can u PM me? :D